fantasy football?

Started by ocalamike., August 04, 2010, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike on September 26, 2010, 09:51:54 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 26, 2010, 08:38:25 PM
Quote from: rzr ridr on September 26, 2010, 11:34:25 AM
Hey pete you tryin to slide in and take my  :Fp :Fp :Fp slot  ;D ;D ;D ;D

looks that way  ;)
looks like the huge armed heros are a dead team....figures.... the guys a douche bag anyway

looks like i am still in line for an undefeated season :ThumbsUp.gif
Yeah you got me. I just dont have the team this year. BUT I'm still the champ..............for now
wow, thats your 2nd poist
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

dang em piney rooters givin me a fit ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

for some reason i cant view the home page.... whos ranked #1 with the highest point total, the only team over 1000 points and undefeated  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif








:L :L :L
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Hey slow down sport, your team of one hit wonders aren't the only undefeated team in the league. Team Motoplex is unbeaten too. Granted you have a few players that have contributed to some big scoring games, but you will see having a consistently good performing TEAM gets you to the show.

Let's see how your guys handle the bye weeks  ;)

rzr ridr

#129
Well got my first smack down :( congratulations Kieth you beat a hell of a team ;D ;D ;D$#$^%$##@@#$$#@ >:( >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D guess I can quit talking chiiat :-\ losing sux :( ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on September 28, 2010, 09:57:48 AM
Hey slow down sport, your team of one hit wonders aren't the only undefeated team in the league. Team Motoplex is unbeaten too. Granted you have a few players that have contributed to some big scoring games, but you will see having a consistently good performing TEAM gets you to the show.

Let's see how your guys handle the bye weeks  ;)

i agree.... but although this is the first time in this league..... this isnt MY first fantasy football go-around
matt shaub, andre johnson, ochocinco, adrian peterson, anquan boldon, are not one hit wonders my friend, and also, if you look at my bench scoring, although not great, it will get me through the bye's, and i love it when you call me sport :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

the last two of the unbeatens has fallen  :'( :'(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on October 05, 2010, 09:19:42 AM
the last two of the unbeatens has fallen  :'( :'(

My team did HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE  :'( :'( :'( :'(

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on October 05, 2010, 09:23:16 AM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on October 05, 2010, 09:19:42 AM
the last two of the unbeatens has fallen  :'( :'(

My team did HORRIBLE, and I mean HORRIBLE  :'( :'( :'( :'(
i saw that, beaten by an umanaged team, i had a lead going into last nights game but my opponant had NE defense....ARE YOU KIDDING ME  >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#136
lololol ;D ;D ;D a  weak of upsets ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike

How do you think I feel? I'm tryin like hell and just cant feild a decent team. I have alot of players that won it for me last year and this year there all suckin >:( >:( >:(
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike on October 05, 2010, 08:50:42 PM
How do you think I feel? I'm tryin like hell and just cant feild a decent team. I have alot of players that won it for me last year and this year there all suckin >:( >:( >:(

they were playing for contracts last year
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

Thanks for that beat down paul you m$##@#$$$# whipper snapper NO OFFENCE ;) why didnt you tell me my team was short >:( >:( >:( I see how you roll and I bet you are rollin with laughter ;D ;D ;D thats ok I got my team looking good now hopefully I can beat newnut  :o :o :o just kiddin new ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

I was in Ga this weekend.  ;D

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on October 12, 2010, 09:02:03 AM
I was in Ga this weekend.  ;D
:o :o :o WHAT!!! so you beat me on cruise control :'( :'( :'( man I suck at this game ;D ;D ;D I apoligize for the >:(%$#  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

the more the season rolls on the more my team looks like a bunch of slackers and under acheivers >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

I wish I still had the team I started with :'( paul wasnt kiddin about the bye weeks :'(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

i got a few players and a bunch of bums >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#147
Talk about a beat down :o :'( ;D ;D good job Matt :ThumbsUp.gif I do not like the bye weeks >:( >:( >:(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!! is any one else watching this? Vick basically won it for me after 1 quarter!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

DALEQUAD

although i already won my game, he can keep throwing it to deshean jackson ;)
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com