fantasy football?

Started by ocalamike., August 04, 2010, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 12, 2010, 09:59:15 PM
so the "im gonna whoop your butt in fantasy football" stuff stays in here  ;)

seriously though, are you going to send us a link for the league? and from what mike says, its a auto draft

It's auto draft but you pre rank your players, so it effect who you get.

Just waiting for one more person to sign up.

DALEQUAD

i have done that before, also have done the live draft, i got my eye on a good kicker for my first pick...hes gonna rack up the points :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

That got me alot of points last year but I gotta say its all about qb,wr,and rb's
05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike. on August 12, 2010, 11:21:30 PM
That got me alot of points last year but I gotta say its all about qb,wr,and rb's

i disagree, i think its all about rb qb wr ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Yr both wrong..it's wr,qb, rb

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on August 13, 2010, 09:15:44 AM
Yr both wrong..it's wr,qb, rb

thats exactly the reason you haven won the big game  :o :o 2:L
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#31
Quote from: NewMember on August 12, 2010, 06:31:58 PM
My good friend Paul said I am smart at sports so I will probably win all the games.
We will see about that bro I plan on winning this thang ;D ;D ;D get my super bowl ring <nanaparty> this is my first pick!!! http://www.bostonsportscult.com/?p=298
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S


DALEQUAD

is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 22, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif

Yes it is, I still think we need one more team.

OPowersports

Quote from: Paul_S on August 22, 2010, 06:21:15 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 22, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif

Yes it is, I still think we need one more team.
I can quit if that helps...I lose every year anyway.  :-\
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on August 22, 2010, 07:10:11 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 22, 2010, 06:21:15 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 22, 2010, 05:40:24 PM
is this still gonna happen :dunno.gif :dunno.gif

Yes it is, I still think we need one more team.
I can quit if that helps...I lose every year anyway.  :-\

No we will get another, we are going to start tomorrow.

ocalamike.

Just remember for all the guys that played last year...............All of you lost to me!.............. :P :Fp b:r..............j/k Think its gonna be fun this year!
05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

thats cuz i didnt play last yr  ;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

whats up with the draft? :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

Is this thing even set up yet?
05 trx 450r

patches206

Quote from: ocalamike. on August 26, 2010, 11:05:15 PM
Is this thing even set up yet?

With you being the water boy I think you will have a spot Mike. ;)
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Paul_S

It is set up, I will release the info tonight...gotta go mow.

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

#44
Done:

Click Here

Pre Rank your players and we will start the draft

rzr ridr

It told me I was not in this league :( couldnt veiw the page
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 27, 2010, 02:41:33 PM
It told me I was not in this league :( couldnt veiw the page

Do you have a yahoo id?

Try the link below

Click Here

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

you and me rzr rdr 1st week 
i dont want to see you  :'( :'(
;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com