fantasy football?

Started by ocalamike., August 04, 2010, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 27, 2010, 05:48:25 PM
you and me rzr rdr 1st week 
i dont want to see you  :'( :'(
;D ;D

your on buddy we wil see who :'( :'( :'(LOL ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

 :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 27, 2010, 05:46:13 PM
when is the draft?

When all the teams have signed up and pre ranked

Paul_S

LOL, did you see who I got for the first game  ;D ;D ;D ;D

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 06:42:15 PM
LOL, did you see who I got for the first game  ;D ;D ;D ;D
<sofa peeky> <sofa peeky> rolback1 rolback1
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 06:42:15 PM
LOL, did you see who I got for the first game  ;D ;D ;D ;D
HA HA Just saw that rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 I got em next :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league  :'(
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

rzr ridr

#57
Quote from: OPowersports on August 27, 2010, 07:03:15 PM
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league  :'(
thats what it told me too rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 try the other one opowersports,hey pete you see me talking smack to them muddogs ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on August 27, 2010, 07:03:15 PM
You are not allowed to view this page because you are not in this league  :'(
Try the link below

Click Here

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Who do we like? matt,ocalamike and new.
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 27, 2010, 07:33:11 PM
whats it saying bro?
I meant I am done pre ranking my players just not sure I picked any good ones... :o
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

LOL, did you see Team D***'s slogan....lololol

ocalamike.

Ok boys, The defending champ is in da house! Get ready for your azz woopins!!!!!!!!! 8)
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike. on August 27, 2010, 09:30:25 PM
Ok boys, The defending champ is in da house! Get ready for your azz woopins!!!!!!!!! 8)

Defending champ...u do that chit just to rile me up  >:D >:D >:D >:D

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 08:17:51 PM
LOL, did you see Team D***'s slogan....lololol

that is kinda funny ;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

Quote from: Paul_S on August 27, 2010, 09:59:23 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 27, 2010, 09:30:25 PM
Ok boys, The defending champ is in da house! Get ready for your azz woopins!!!!!!!!! 8)

Defending champ...u do that chit just to rile me up  >:D >:D >:D >:D
Yep!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)
05 trx 450r

rzr ridr

#69
Hey yall im having 2nd thoughts this chitt to freaking aggravating>:( I cant even figure out how to pre rank players >:D >:D >:D SORRY :'( :'( :'( is all you pick from RB.QB.WR?NO OTHER PLAYERS,how many do you save :dunno.gif sonofa%&$!$$#$%
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 28, 2010, 06:55:05 PM
Hey yall im having 2nd thoughts this chitt to freaking aggravating>:( I cant even figure out how to pre rank players >:D >:D >:D SORRY :'( :'( :'( is all you pick from RB.QB.WR?NO OTHER PLAYERS,how many do you save :dunno.gif sonofa%&$!$$#$%

Hershell, The reason you are only seeing RB QB WR is because they are the top ranked players, all you do is move a few of your fav's into the right column (click on them then click the right arrow)....you will see them move into the my playa's column. Pick a def tight end and kicker too, to see them...click on the bar that says "all positions" and choose the relevant kickers defense etc.

Once you have a few guys in the right column, click save...done.

You may or may not end up with some of these guys when the draft takes place next week.  ;)

I will ask Keith to set the draft for monday, so make sure you have your playa's by then.

rzr ridr

Ok thanks paul I had figured out how to move the players over just didnt know why there wasnt any of the other positions on there.I picked 20 guys,I wound up in some room last night waiting in line with 10 other people and finaly figured out I was in the draft area where you pick a player and then wait for the other people to pick.I had Rosenberg for my QB though:o :o :o mabey I will be ok I just hate to keep asking stupid questions ;D ;D ;D so I guess Im ready ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

If you were smart I would go with brett favre as my QB, he is a 1 year deal and is talented.

DALEQUAD

 i have the best team...by far :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com