fantasy football?

Started by ocalamike., August 04, 2010, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S


rzr ridr

I would like to tell yall how I feel about fantasy effing football but I would probably get banned from the club house sooo... >:( >:( >:( >:( use your imagination ;D WTF
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Paul_S


DALEQUAD

funny thing is.... he picked him up when kevin kolb was the starter and stumbled upon a good starter
rolback1
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

Better to be lucky than good huh?
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

i hate game time decisions
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

Tell me about it.  ??? But hey I seem to have my mojo back. 3 in a row! goin for 4
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

FANTASY FOOTBALL SUX >:( >:( >:( when you dont know what your doing ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike

It sux when you know whay your doing too!!!!!!!! Matt is friggin killing me!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike on November 21, 2010, 07:26:24 PM
It sux when you know whay your doing too!!!!!!!! Matt is friggin killing me!

yeah but you got the guy that everyone is talking about going tonight and i got one of his favorite targets....
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

Thats it!!!!!!!! anyone waant Farve I'll trade him for just about anyone!!!!!!! Going with Bradford as my 2nd qb from here on out. The only chance I have have is for Vick to do what he did last week. I doubt that against the Giants.
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Yeah Team DFMR is going to be glued to the tv tonight

DALEQUAD

my top 2 wr got me a whopping 1.1 points combined >:( >:(
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on November 22, 2010, 06:39:23 AM
my top 2 wr got me a whopping 1.1 points combined >:( >:(

I finally got TO back  ;D

Cost me Mark Sanchez, but I had plenty of decent qb's

rzr ridr

Quote from: ocalamike on November 21, 2010, 07:37:31 PM
Thats it!!!!!!!! anyone waant Farve I'll trade him for just about anyone!!!!!!! Going with Bradford as my 2nd qb from here on out. The only chance I have have is for Vick to do what he did last week. I doubt that against the Giants.
ILL trade you manning!!!no need for me to have a great QB with a chitty team :( ???
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike

Quote from: rzr ridr on November 22, 2010, 11:04:31 AM
Quote from: ocalamike on November 21, 2010, 07:37:31 PM
Thats it!!!!!!!! anyone waant Farve I'll trade him for just about anyone!!!!!!! Going with Bradford as my 2nd qb from here on out. The only chance I have have is for Vick to do what he did last week. I doubt that against the Giants.
ILL trade you manning!!!no need for me to have a great QB with a chitty team :( ???
Trade deadline has passed  :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif :banghead.gif
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

BigRickRollin

Pookie I really like that freshly waxed azz look your sporting today, it's quite fetching on you!!!!!!  ;) ;)

Paul_S

Quote from: BigRickRollin on November 30, 2010, 05:28:13 PM
Pookie I really like that freshly waxed azz look your sporting today, it's quite fetching on you!!!!!!  ;) ;)


Oh lookey lookey lookey who popped up on here to gloat.

All I know is empty cans make the most noise.

>:( >:(

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

ocalamike

this sucks! I have to win this week to have a chance at the playoffs and now Frank Gore is done for the year.......My best rb the last 2 years!! :banghead.gif
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

BAHH HAHAHA I won my last game yee haw LMAO Good luck in the playoffs Paul im pulling for ye dawg :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on December 06, 2010, 11:16:34 AM
BAHH HAHAHA I won my last game yee haw LMAO Good luck in the playoffs Paul im pulling for ye dawg :ThumbsUp.gif

Don't count your chickens before they hatched sir, Big Rick has 3 players playing tonight and he can catch you still.  ;D

Oh BTW MotoMatt says a big thanks to Crazy for knocking OMikey out of the playoffs and propelling MotoMatt into the playoffs instead.

rzr ridr

Ah man I was trippin I forgot about tonight :( :( :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com