fantasy football?

Started by ocalamike., August 04, 2010, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 11:36:56 AM
i have the best team...by far :o
rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 how do you figure that?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

have you seen everyone elses teams :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 01:13:20 PM
have you seen everyone elses teams :dunno.gif

You obviously didn't see my team.

I had to draft TO, I have him every year, he loses me a lot of points, but whatever. He is ranked at 96 but he was my first round pick lol.

I have had Drew Brees for the last 4 years too...he normally carries my teams.

DALEQUAD

and "noshow" moreno
and i have marquis colsten.... so i will get brees' points also. the only position you got me beat at is qb
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Pete I thought you had the best team so why the hell you trying to trade already rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up

Dude you are really weak at QB  :o

Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up

Dude you are really weak at QB  :o

Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.

but overpowering at every other position
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 07:48:37 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up

Dude you are really weak at QB  :o

Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.

but overpowering at every other position

Nah dawg, the only thing overpowering about yr weak azz team is the smell

rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up

Dude you are really weak at QB  :o

Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.

not no more suckas :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up

Dude you are really weak at QB  :o

Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.

not no more suckas :o

You really conned poor hershall, what did you promise him a quick handy  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on September 01, 2010, 09:04:37 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up

Dude you are really weak at QB  :o

Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.

not no more suckas :o

You really conned poor hershall, what did you promise him a quick handy  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1

how did i con him   the guy has fricken payton manning, who has NEVER missed an NFL start and no quick handys where offered as "a player to be name later"   ;) ;) ;D ;D
big r pimp squad has a strong team, almost as strong as mine and i will crush all the teams with my huge....oh nevermind  ;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 09:12:18 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 01, 2010, 09:04:37 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 01, 2010, 08:51:26 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on August 31, 2010, 06:45:42 PM
Quote from: DALEQUAD on August 31, 2010, 06:15:41 PM
I need a back up

Dude you are really weak at QB  :o

Team DFMR is weaker in that position than you, but I think you will both be struggling.

not no more suckas :o

You really conned poor hershall, what did you promise him a quick handy  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 rolback1

how did i con him   the guy has fricken payton manning, who has NEVER missed an NFL start and no quick handys where offered as "a player to be name later"   ;) ;) ;D ;D
big r pimp squad has a strong team, almost as strong as mine and i will crush all the teams with my huge....oh nevermind  ;D ;D

Between bye weeks and playing 2 qb's at a time (there are 2 quarterback positions in this league each week), you need 4 strong qb's, 3 will normally get you to the playoffs, one is not going to do it.

DALEQUAD

and your point is  :dunno.gif :dunno.gif :L :L
i forgot real football teams play two qbs at a time ::)
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

well another mediocre qb has been added to the mix off waivers
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Thats ok I picked up tebow and im still gonna beat the dogchitt outa them muddogs ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 08:40:53 AM
Thats ok I picked up tebow and im still gonna beat the dogchitt outa them muddogs ;D ;D ;D

i thought about doing that but i dont know if he is starting or if it is kyle orton :dunno.gif :dunno.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#92
Yea he may not start but he will play and he is a tough kid so we will see ;D if I dont win my rookie year I will forever blame you dalequad >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D and im gonna choke you with my huge ar uh wait im going to sit on you with my huge belly till you pass out then I will pee on your limp body :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 02, 2010, 06:06:10 PM
Yea he may not start but he will play and he is a tough kid so we will see ;D if I dont win my rookie year I will forever blame you dalequad >:( >:( ;D ;D ;D and im gonna choke you with my huge ar uh wait im going to sit on you with my huge belly till you pass out then I will pee on your limp body :o :o :o
>:( >:(


rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

DALEQUAD

the seasonal beating starts tonight at 8:30
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#95
Are you ready for some football ;D ;D ;D lets get it on!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: rzr ridr on September 09, 2010, 05:19:35 PM
Are you ready for some football ;D ;D ;D lets get it on!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY ;D ;D ;D

dang rzr ridr, you put it to the champs.....
i am 1-0 ready for week 2  :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

#97
HAHA hey I like this game ;D how did you like that spankin their champ ;D ;D ;D sorry couldnt risist ;D ;D ;D yee haaw looking to kick some pimps azz next ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike.

You spanked every one! I got the second highest score this week I would have beaten anyone else but I drew you. Everyone else better look out The champ is pissed! >:(
05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

Quote from: ocalamike. on September 14, 2010, 04:35:16 PM
You spanked every one! I got the second highest score this week I would have beaten anyone else but I drew you. Everyone else better look out The champ is pissed! >:(

blah blah blah ViO
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com