What happened to the new chic? Keep it clean

Started by Bounty1, April 26, 2007, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty1

In fact I was on the phone after I got a 7 point--That is now on my wall.

bigscrub79

lmao, Bounty looks more like Ted Nugent that R. Lee Ermey.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bounty1

Quote from: bigscrub79 on April 27, 2007, 11:57:52 PM
lmao, Bounty looks more like Ted Nugent that R. Lee Ermey.
Is that a compliment? lmbo 

iluvmuddin

you look good to me either way..... theres something about a man in camos....i went to a funeral last week and everyone was required to wear them.... dang it was sad but all those men in camoflage kinda ...well you can imagine   (rated pg)
Rebecca

bigscrub79

Quote from: Bounty on April 27, 2007, 11:59:01 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on April 27, 2007, 11:57:52 PM
lmao, Bounty looks more like Ted Nugent that R. Lee Ermey.
Is that a compliment? lmbo 
Both are bad a$$es so take it as you will. I wouldnt mess with either of those guys in a dark alley.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 28, 2007, 12:03:28 AM
you look good to me either way..... theres something about a man in camos....i went to a funeral last week and everyone was required to wear them.... dang it was sad but all those men in camoflage kinda ...well you can imagine   (rated pg)
Rebecca
That is a great Idea Rebecca!!!  Do they call you Becky?

Bounty1

Quote from: bigscrub79 on April 28, 2007, 12:04:46 AM
Quote from: Bounty on April 27, 2007, 11:59:01 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on April 27, 2007, 11:57:52 PM
lmao, Bounty looks more like Ted Nugent that R. Lee Ermey.
Is that a compliment? lmbo 
Both are bad a$$es so take it as you will. I wouldnt mess with either of those guys in a dark alley.
One can sing the other can shoot. Sounds like fun around the campfire with the stories they could tell.

gearhead400

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:22:48 PM
HEY! Bite Me!  why are you reading this if you dont like it......



because i get rid of trash. thats why. I dont understand why anyone would WANT to read this, joke or not its stupid.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Bounty1

I can see the ending to this book is--And everyone lived happily ever after and we all became friends. With everyone fighting for the same thing--To get more riding areas and SOS Save Our Sport..

Sleazy_Rider78

#84
Hey, iluvmuddin.  You should check out www.atvflorida*******.com  its completely uncensored and you can be as naughty as you want to be.  Trust me, I have posted some pretty outrageous things on there and have never been censored.   ;)
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

gtnwood

Quote from: Quad32x on April 27, 2007, 10:45:57 AM
gtnwoods elongated ......... opps............Wrong site. 2:L
I heard that all the way over on the fun side Quad ;)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

dirtygrl80

 she should go to the other site since it is made for old chics like her . who are desperate and are unhappy at home with a husband that works to make money ... .. and BTW the kids should be allowed to look at anything on here and the parents don't want there kids reading the trash on here. and plus she talks like she wants to be a porn star or wishes she was one . and i am not a prude or uptight i just have respect for myself and the other good ppl on here and there kids. she has NO RESPECT  for herself or others  on this site .. and i take it she is not a mom and if she is i feel sorry for the kids.
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Ida_Mann

I'll take a moment to say here,,,,so far, NOONE has reported this post.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

iluvmuddin

somebody send me some pics from RR, dang it.....i need one to post on here...someone thinks i'm a man...

Had a Great time..... man ya'll are awesome.... thanks for the rides....i can't wait to see you again ...and Jackl....( my best atvfl buddy).....i hope you find the Nokia man......and not in the PlayPen....

Rebecca

Bounty1

Did anyone ever report the other post?. Just curious.

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 29, 2007, 11:03:11 AM
I'll take a moment to say here,,,,so far, NOONE has reported this post.

Id@

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Bounty on April 29, 2007, 11:18:23 AM
Did anyone ever report the other post?. Just curious.

Quote from: Ida_Mann on April 29, 2007, 11:03:11 AM
I'll take a moment to say here,,,,so far, NOONE has reported this post.

Id@

not that I recall.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Bounty1

Hey Ida, I think this is a half way decent debate to let the new members know how we feel about content being posted here. I hope the sexual content stays out and have a good debate.

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 29, 2007, 11:15:57 AM
somebody send me some pics from RR, dang it.....i need one to post on here...someone thinks i'm a man...

Had a Great time..... man ya'll are awesome.... thanks for the rides....i can't wait to see you again ...and Jackl....( my best atvfl buddy).....i hope you find the Nokia man......and not in the PlayPen....

Rebecca

Sounds like you had a good time with members from this site. I am glad to see and hear that. If I know Jack, he will post pictures.

susieblazer

Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 10:12:06 AM
Did all the flirting make your husband "feel good and excited"??
I think flirting when your single is OK, but if your married it comes off kind of slutty.
(I'm not saying you are, but thats the preception it gives off)

   :ThumbsUp.gif  Alright a decent family man who loves to have fun with family and friends........and apparantly very smart.. :bow.gif now lets go to ONF and Croom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

susieblazer

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:22:48 PM
HEY! Bite Me!  why are you reading this if you dont like it......thats why there are so many other threads....go there find a good chicken recipe.... a new quad to drool over....talk about the kids....just skip right over this thread is the best advice i can give you......

.....i'm beginning to thin i have a stalker......


Rebecca





  We live in AMERICA so we can read or post what we want, or not ......nah no stalker was raised with morals and self respect......ppppffffftttttttttttttt
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Bounty1

It all depends on how you want to be perceived and accepted in society. As for me I do not want to be perceived as a stalker or pervert. I still read what I want, But if I see it is not what I do not want to read it does not take me long to close the book or leave a site that I do not deem appropriate. I really enjoy this site very much and we can hopefully work this all out in a mature fashion.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com