What happened to the new chic? Keep it clean

Started by Bounty1, April 26, 2007, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bounty1

What happened to the new chic on this site? I guess our girls won this one. Who Knows. I was reading the thread and then it was gone.

Smoknbanshee

it was a matter of time.  the most useless post on this forum if ya ask me.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bounty1

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 12:06:56 AM
it was a matter of time.  the most useless post on this forum if ya ask me.
I was reading and it took 30 minutes to read all the pages got to the last page and it was gone. It was a little strange for me too. It was like reading a book. lol 

iluvmuddin

sorry bounty;
it seemed like noone was enjoying the thread anymore so i took it off....

rebecca

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 12:16:26 AM
sorry bounty;
it seemed like noone was enjoying the thread anymore so i took it off....

rebecca
I was--I did not get to the last chapter lol. How was the ending?

iluvmuddin

i have no idea... i ddnt read much of it

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 12:28:38 AM
i have no idea... i ddnt read much of it
I thought maybe you got mad and left the site. I think you had a record going for posts and views.

Smoknbanshee

it ain't that hard.  sign up as a woman and act flirty and your post is going to blow up.  talk about riding dirty on and off your quad and telling people you want more details about their freakyness and well the post is going to really blow up.  setting a very good example doing that for all the young woman that are on this site. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bounty1

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 12:36:47 AM
it ain't that hard.  sign up as a woman and act flirty and your post is going to blow up.  talk about riding dirty on and off your quad and telling people you want more details about their freakyness and well the post is going to really blow up.  setting a very good example doing that for all the young woman that are on this site. 
The only riding dirty I get is dirt on my face and all over my body lol

Smoknbanshee

I try to stay in front, so i don't get dirty....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bounty1

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 12:53:10 AM
I try to stay in front, so i don't get dirty....
Me too LOL. when friends and relatives come to ONF they do not know where to go. So I take the front. I know that place like the back of my hand. Places in there you would never believe are there. I love it.

JackL

Damn it all!! The best thread in weeks, and I have to work through it, and now it is gone.

I'll bet the last eight pages after my last post were great..oh well, gotta pay the bills sometimes.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bounty1

Quote from: JackL on April 27, 2007, 01:23:23 AM
Damn it all!! The best thread in weeks, and I have to work through it, and now it is gone.

I'll bet the last eight pages after my last post were great..oh well, gotta pay the bills sometimes.


I was going to write a book lol. But I do not know how it ended. Oh well I guess I will have to make it up. lol Maybe Iluvmuddin can help me out.

JackL

Quote from: Bounty on April 27, 2007, 01:28:21 AM
Quote from: JackL on April 27, 2007, 01:23:23 AM
Damn it all!! The best thread in weeks, and I have to work through it, and now it is gone.

I'll bet the last eight pages after my last post were great..oh well, gotta pay the bills sometimes.


I was going to write a book lol. But I do not know how it ended. Oh well I guess I will have to make it up. lol Maybe Iluvmuddin can help me out.

It will probably be better in person anyway... :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bounty1



It will probably be better in person anyway... :)


[/quote]
Jack that will get me strangled--Wife would make sure of it.

ATV Mom

Ya know, there's a line between fun and crass.  Some innuendo and joking is great, adult fun without alienating the younger set, or those with some standards...  This one had crossed the line from the start and the only one brave enough to say something was crucified as being a prude.  I have kids who love to check out this site (heck my 3 year old sits on Dad's lap and watches everybody's  videos and loves them).  I didnt realize soft porn was so difficult to come by that we needed it here.   So now that I've said this, I'll sit back and wait to be called names.

Hoosier Daddy

You wont be called names by me...there is a time and place for everything....
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Inyourdraft2000

ATV Mom, you are correct and I cant see anyone calling names over that kind of stand.......
I am seeing new names pop up in the forumns everyday w/ all the profile info hidden and these people w/ the new names make post regarding many issues on this foumn yet they have no history. My question is why not use your original screen name rather then set up one to hide behind. I am not saying this directly to you ATV Mom, but it is happening more and more lately w/ heated issues and some people are aliasing so that they can add fuel to fire and create more trouble......
There is no reason for it if we are here to meet new friends and better ourselves in a sport that in big trouble if we do not unite.
Have a nice day!  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

hondarider450r

NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

Inyourdraft2000

Quote from: hondarider450r on April 27, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

JackL

Quote from: ATV Mom on April 27, 2007, 07:04:21 AM
Ya know, there's a line between fun and crass.  Some innuendo and joking is great, adult fun without alienating the younger set, or those with some standards...  This one had crossed the line from the start and the only one brave enough to say something was crucified as being a prude.  I have kids who love to check out this site (heck my 3 year old sits on Dad's lap and watches everybody's  videos and loves them).  I didnt realize soft porn was so difficult to come by that we needed it here.   So now that I've said this, I'll sit back and wait to be called names.


It must have got a lot more serious after I left. Last time I checked, the only pictures in the thread were of a VERY HOT atc500R. :) That was pretty hardcore, but not porn. :)

I hope my participation didn't offend anyone too much.





The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: hondarider450r on April 27, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW

You going to be there?
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

BrewMaster

Quote from: hondarider450r on April 27, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW

I see Florida's education system is hard at work... LOL

Inyourdraft2000

Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 09:21:53 AM
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 27, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW

I see Florida's education system is hard at work... LOL

Hey Brew Master, just for the record he is from mirimar, South tip area of Florida...... I am not gonna be labeled under his stupidity....
That guy probably doesn't even have his High school diploma.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

JackL

Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 09:21:53 AM
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 27, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW

I see Florida's education system is hard at work... LOL

This must be a joke coming from a guy in Alabama. Yeah, could you please tutor the 14 year old kid for our fine state?

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com