What has or family site become??

Started by dirtygrl80, April 29, 2007, 01:08:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtygrl80

 I want to know how our nice family site became an  ALL ADULT site over night . I don't know about everyone else .. but i miss that .. with me going to be a mom . I would not want my kids or any other kids to read all this.
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

CABLEGUY1

This site is still very G rated.Anything questionable gets removed if necessary.Check out the extreme site or the rival site if you think this site is not a family site and then you will think this site is pretty tame.The mods do a good job here.Besides if it were totally straight laced then it would get boring after a while.A little spice every now and then keeps it interesting.We have a lot of people on here that think like you and they choose not to read or reply to threads that they consider crossing the line which is great.If some are concerned they can always tell their children to stay in the kids section just to be safe.This is still a great family site in my opinion but I do respect your opinion as well. Oh yeah congratulations.

cheropride

My only comment about telling a kid to stay in the kid section, is like telling a kid not to stay in the kid section.  They are curious minds, and what some may find non offensive, may not be appropriate for kids that all. 

I think possibly to put an end to this story, lets go back to what we do best, lets talk about riding, hanging and having a great time.  Like you said, the mod's on this site do an awesome job. 
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

big-daddy

Quote from: cheropride on April 29, 2007, 04:02:54 PM
My only comment about telling a kid to stay in the kid section, is like telling a kid not to stay in the kid section.  They are curious minds, and what some may find non offensive, may not be appropriate for kids that all. 

I think possibly to put an end to this story, lets go back to what we do best, lets talk about riding, hanging and having a great time.  Like you said, the mod's on this site do an awesome job. 

The best news I heard in a long time.....Thank you girls!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cutngrs

  all you have to to is look at the bottom of every post  and reported to a mod if it offends you no need to start a bunch of drama  let the mods do there jobs
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com