What happened to the new chic? Keep it clean

Started by Bounty1, April 26, 2007, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackL

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 12:13:27 PM
thanks Jack...i really want to type something naughty :(



Perhaps you'll have the chance to say it in person. ;)



(EDIT) Ha: I own page three!!!
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Bounty1

Hey, I'm a fun guy!  I hope I didn't make anymore people hate me on the site than I already had, but I actually am the same person on and off the net.

Anyone who has met me knows it already, and some new ones are fixin to find it out tonight.


There is nothing wrong with that. I like people having a good time, makes for great reading.
By the way is anyones computer running slow. Mine has since since this morning, pages are very slow to come up. 

iluvmuddin

it's all my dang PMs that are slowin it down.....yea.....Jack i cant wait to meet ya'll....i wont wear my Daisy Dukes shorts.... i promise....i'll be good.......
i still am in the breakin in stage with this bike.... i cant go over 30 miles an hour.....i ve put about 45 miles on it this week though....until ya'll called on me and got the gates locked up where i was riding at.....i did put it in Low 4x4 yesterday... those of you who heard the story can't appreciate the fear...i need a YES FEAR sticker! 
gosh this sux beautiful day....stuck at home....cant lay out and get a sunburn.....so i hope ya'll wear sunglasses cause my white legs are gonna blind you  :)

Rebecca

JackL

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 12:36:13 PM
it's all my dang PMs that are slowin it down.....yea.....Jack i cant wait to meet ya'll....i wont wear my Daisy Dukes shorts.... i promise....i'll be good.......
i still am in the breakin in stage with this bike.... i cant go over 30 miles an hour.....i ve put about 45 miles on it this week though....until ya'll called on me and got the gates locked up where i was riding at.....i did put it in Low 4x4 yesterday... those of you who heard the story can't appreciate the fear...i need a YES FEAR sticker! 
gosh this sux beautiful day....stuck at home....cant lay out and get a sunburn.....so i hope ya'll wear sunglasses cause my white legs are gonna blind you  :)

Rebecca



LOL, yeah as a kid bolt cutters were standard riding equipment..OOOps, now I've crossed a line worse than you did. :)

Some people suggest breaking in a set of rings HARD is the way to go, sure didn't hurt any of my bikes.
I sure hope I don't get called on this and have to find the articles to back it up, I've got riding to do.

BTW: I have tinted goggles...haha

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

iluvmuddin

.. i know someone will have it open by tomorrow....but i wont be here...nanny nanny boo boo

Rebecca

bigscrub79

I ran my pretty hard during the break in and havent had a problem since.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 12:36:13 PM
it's all my dang PMs that are slowin it down.....yea.....Jack i cant wait to meet ya'll....i wont wear my Daisy Dukes shorts.... i promise....i'll be good.......
i still am in the breakin in stage with this bike.... i cant go over 30 miles an hour.....i ve put about 45 miles on it this week though....until ya'll called on me and got the gates locked up where i was riding at.....i did put it in Low 4x4 yesterday... those of you who heard the story can't appreciate the fear...i need a YES FEAR sticker! 
gosh this sux beautiful day....stuck at home....cant lay out and get a sunburn.....so i hope ya'll wear sunglasses cause my white legs are gonna blind you  :)

Rebecca

That is bad they locked you out. As for me I will take daisy Dukes any day.

big-daddy

hey josh, plan to head out there today. We need to plan another dinner party like the last one, maybe saturday?

Girl you better bring those Daisy Dukes shorts! You can wear them went jack not around.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

iluvmuddin

i'll run mine hard too if them mean ole girls start in on me again.....i dont haul butt anymore anyways.....i do wheelies thogh :)

Rebecca

p.s but probably not on this big ole beast

iluvmuddin

Hello anyone notice the name ThongRider at the top??

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 01:13:10 PM
Hello anyone notice the name ThongRider at the top??
I missed that one show pictures ;D

Bounty1

Quote from: Bounty on April 27, 2007, 01:20:59 PM
Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 01:13:10 PM
Hello anyone notice the name ThongRider at the top??
I missed that one show pictures ;D
I woke up from my nap and started thinking, what if this member was a guy. Please do not post pictures.

gearhead400

Well this is the way i look at it. On myspace (a lot of the younger crew have an account) you get "friend requests" from sluts that have porn sites. EVERYTHING this girl has said reminds me on the info these sluts post on their page. There for i cant look at her any differently. Call me ignorant but like you said your self iluvmuddin, there sites for that kind of sh*t too AND THIS ISNT ONE OF THEM!! If your not getting enough action in your life that you feel the need to bring it up in this forum and any other forums that arnt related to "action" then you need not be on these types of sites, stick to the porn sites. These points go to anyone on the forum. I'm 20, so i can be a pretty perverted guy and joke around about that kind of stuff, trust me...but theres a time and place for that sh*t and its not on here. I like to read about tricked out 450r's and riding trips and the cool people everyone has met and on and on and on, not about how someone likes to ride dirty even OFF their quad or little jokes about peoples junk. I'll continue to post this crap until it leaves this site, im tired of seeing. I could vent more but i dont want to send myself to the gallows.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

ucfneed2ride

Haha, Im sure they are both dudes. Girls/women get plenty of attention in the "real world" and I doubt they would be talking all "flirty" on a dang website. A clue would be that neither has posted pics. Im sure they are both "5'9, athletic body, with blonde hair and blue eyes" hahaha. I must say these posts have been very entertaining to read though! lol
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

dirtygrl80

gearhead i agree with you all the way.  :Clap.gif and another thing it is called having self respect.
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

renmus

OK, here is my $.02.  This topic is worn out.

dirtygrl80

can't we all just go back to talking about or atv and trail riding . that was so much more fun .... didn't have alot of fights.
Save a horse ride a Cowboy.... or 4 - wheeler.

Bounty1

Hey ILUVMUDDIN I thought you went riding this weekend.

iluvmuddin

HEY! Bite Me!  why are you reading this if you dont like it......thats why there are so many other threads....go there find a good chicken recipe.... a new quad to drool over....talk about the kids....just skip right over this thread is the best advice i can give you......

.....i'm beginning to thin i have a stalker......


Rebecca



iluvmuddin

i am going out tomorrow morning... had to make sure my old man was takin care of before i left....i stocked him up with Marie Calendars and Ice Tea..... i didnt think it appropriate to stay gone for 2 nights........gosh can you imagine the gossip :)
i need to go to sleep man, but i'm too excited!

Rebecca

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:22:48 PM
HEY! Bite Me!  why are you reading this if you dont like it......thats why there are so many other threads....go there find a good chicken recipe.... a new quad to drool over....talk about the kids....just skip right over this thread is the best advice i can give you......

.....i'm beginning to thin i have a stalker......


Rebecca




Wow I just said hey lol.

iluvmuddin

Bounty... quick pick this up...honey i wasnt typeing to you...

Rebecca

Bounty1

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:34:01 PM
Bounty... quick pick this up...honey i wasnt typeing to you...

Rebecca
Whew--Thank God--I thought I turned out to be a stalker lol. How was your day?

iluvmuddin

thanks for changing the name.. maybe those kids will stay out now.... my day....hmmm i guess it was awesome... other than having to stay home all day....but i got alot done.... i have rental property and i got 3 apartments rented today and 1 yesterday ....  i was freaking about the mortgages being due...

is that pic of you? you kinda remind me of the Mail Call guy....are those military camos or just look like it? when i hit 40 my eyes.. you know the story...

Rebecca

Bounty1


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com