SIGN UP: RODMAN CLEAN UP RIDE help DA MTG MAN!

Started by dreth, January 26, 2005, 04:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

I didn't hear back from the ranger station today and I was to busy to call them. Marla gave me the name of someone else to contact tomorrow so I'll post what I find out.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

QuoteAlso, in that 17 days, you were still planning way in advance...I should be able to make it, but it still is tough for me to make that call with little planning...I can't just take that 5.5 hour ride and leave town so often... but I should be there to clean up AND ride a few days

you are right! i just feel that we should have alot more people say they are willing to help if they can get off work or they have the funds or if they can get a sitter or something! atleast acknowledge that they are WILLING to help if circumstances allow, that is all im saying. I dont really have the money to go up again so soon but i will sacrifice something to try to keep a legal place to ride.
if we had 200 of us say we might be there and only 50 showed up , well that would be fine because atleast the 50 that are there have the peace of mind that if they cant make the next one someone else will step up for them

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Im in just say when and should have me and 4 others ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

budman

How is this clean up going to work? Are we picking a spot to clean, riding a trail and picking up stuff or what? Do we have a meeting time? Just need some info...thanks
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Redgrizzly660

#79
My wife and her girl scout troop adopted and  cleans up the road by our house for the broward county road authority so she has vest, 15 sticks with points and 4 grabbers  
                                                 The Grizz

Ida_Mann

I'll be hunting the trails looking for big things I can haul out tied to the back of my quad.

Id@

tires, stoves, etc.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Prairie Master

02 Prairie 650
04 Ozark 250
05 Rancher 350
06 Polaris 50 
01 KTM 380
04 Gear Box
03 F350
05 Magnum
76 wife

GrizzlyBear

How about posting a definate date in the subject area.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteHow about posting a definate date in the subject area.

There isn't one yet. I'm still trying to get an answer from the Lake George ranger station. Will update as soon as I know something.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Da_Mtg_Man

I tried 3 times to get ahold of someone again today and still nothing. I will try to get through again tomorrow and if  no luck then I will get Marla involved.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Redgrizzly660

I am still in no matter what happen I will take my own trash if I have to. I will be staying at Elite Resort I will start a list soon.

The Grizz

NPRVinson

QuoteI am still in no matter what happen I will take my own trash if I have to. I will be staying at Elite Resort I will start a list soon.

The Grizz

Are you planning on President's Day weekend still?

racemanfl

I hope not Presidents day all the cabins ared full  Jerry

budman

Don't they want the forest cleaned up? Why are we trying to coordinate with them? For a dumpster or permission to relieve them of some trash? I plan on going to pick up trash one day and ride 1 1/2 days. After all, it's a long weekend, schools out, and Kyle's T-ball season will keep us from making a long weekend until the seasons over. OK, Claude.... Start the list...after all, you are the Grizz.....2 weeks and counting...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Seabee

I'm in either weekend. If y'all want, we can use my truck as a dumpster. I'll haul the trash to one of the local dump sites.
2005-Ford F150 Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
2004-Volkswagon Jetta GLI
2005-Honda Rancher 4x4
2003-Honda 3??ex, ATP'd

budman

See the thread "Rodman Dam cleanup Feb 19th " to get Grizz to make the list
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com