SIGN UP: RODMAN CLEAN UP RIDE help DA MTG MAN!

Started by dreth, January 26, 2005, 04:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

MIKE is trying to organize a rodman dam clean up ride and i say we all sign up here to show our support and let mike know how many of us are willing to help so he can plan the event.


Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

If IM not working Im in.Set a date lets clean up. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jbbj220

I will be there, if no work. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

   Jim
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

GrizzlyBear

2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

girlieblazer

Where in,  

as long as it is not a weekend flblaster04 is on call
Polaris Razor

Harley_Honey

If not on weekend duty I am there with the family in tow.

Chuck_Norris

QuoteIf not on weekend duty I am there with the family in tow.
logged in under Daphne's name, Oh well...When and what time?

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

J.D.

 [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Qdawg76

Like my wife said If I am not on call then count us in for 3 for the clean-up. This would show our daughter that we need to keep our riding areas clean so everyone can enjoy it along with us
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

jackinthebox23

If it's a weekend that I can make it...I'm in and will probably get several others in as well.  
a good thing to get for this ride would be those little trash pickers...the long poles with the claw at the end..or a froggin pole (long pole with stabber at end of it)  spare your back and legs, let the poles do the work while you ride.  ;D
2005 Polaris Sportsman 400

o4250

Make sure to let other people know your from atvflorida



where your shirts!!










Your atvflorida shirts silly

Ida_Mann

yeah sure, I'm in with my trailer for taking trash to the dumps.

and of course me to help drag stuff.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

GreggT

'04 Z400 LE  ATP'd.
'03 250EX, Pc T-4 pipe, Dynojet jet kit,
K&N filter, DG nerfs & bumper, Shredders front & rear
?? Warrior, K&N filter, Mikuni carb, WB pipe, polished nerfs/grab bar/bumper

Da_Mtg_Man

Um Yeah, Sorry, I can't make it. :D


lol.... Do we want to do this in Ocala? I think Ocala would be a good idea to show that we are serious about keeping trails open.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

hh-sportsman

I am in if I do not have to work.....What the date?
If God did not exist it would be necessary for Man to create him.......
There are NO atheists in the door of an airplane in flight!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

I will get in contact with Marla Spence (ONF ranger) and see what we can set up.I'll check on dates and we'll choose as a group what date will be good.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Mike, you need to post the day before I can you an answer
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

kfor


LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

fixfam

Get a date and if I am free, we have at least 2 quads in. My Brute Force can haul the trailer.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com