Going riding @ Big Scrub Tommrrow

Started by T2, February 05, 2005, 04:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Going to the Scrub tom will be there around 1030 if anyone wants to meet up that would be great. You know how it is the more people the merrier, will be there with my son BlasterBoy_200. I plan on being home for the game So I can watch the kick off. Well See who ever wants to meet us there. Later Tony. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

I would come, but my mommy doesnt let me ride my bicycle outside the neighborhood!  :-[ LOL j/k Wish i could make it, Tony im close to riding, next weekend maybe! ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

QuoteNext weekend is Track time at Waldo

yep and LakeMaryKid=Camera Man  ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com