Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - saltsdale_CEO

#1
LE you are them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
#2
Well, $hit I see nothing has changed in here. Do I really need to get up and open the gate on Sat. Morning? Is any body going to Race? If not I will stay home and sleep in. Let me know something before 12 pm. That way I can stay up late and kill some brown bottles........... Heck we changed to the last weekend so Ga. could get something started. Maybe I should close down so they can stay open. ??? ??? ??? ??? ???Just an idea. what do you all think ;D ;D ;D....... [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif]
#3
Man things are starting to slow down on here I see.. I haven't been on in awhile, took a little mini vacation but it was hoppin in here when I left. I guess everyone is busy busy busy getting those bikes ready... See you all on the 23rd.
#4
Not sure I can keep up with you boys. So if someone stays out of the barb wire? I will just sit back and smoke some ribs and out brown bottles back if that is ok with you boys? ;D ;D ;D   oh yea and wear these 8) 8) 8) 8)
#5
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 17, 2005, 01:21:22 AM
someone get me A BEER [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]
#6
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 15, 2005, 12:42:18 PM
This is Sherry, i just didn't feel like signing outta one name and back into another, but here is my question is the April race on the 9th????? I need to know so i can make my Schedule at work for that month. Someone's gotta take pics while CEO drinks and cooks and oh yea rides smokes utility bike in the muddddddddddddd.... Hehehehehe
#7
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 14, 2005, 11:56:49 PM
Chilling your sister left her award. I am not sure if she forgot it or not ? But the Big broken arm trophy for Dumb stunts will be here next month. If you want to bring her back to pick it up? [smiley=embarassed2.gif] [smiley=embarassed2.gif] [smiley=trophy1.gif]
#8
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 10, 2005, 03:33:49 AM
HMMMMMM. sure seems dead in here this month. Whats up guys? have you all been abducted   [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif]
#9
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 10, 2005, 01:43:11 AM
0800 HRS. Is it ok to open brown bottles that early  :o :o :o
#10
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 10, 2005, 12:53:12 AM
Just joking smoke I am sure your dad is A great guy. We will do our best. Will he be there Fri. or Sat.? Let me know I am heading to bike week.
#11
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 10, 2005, 12:35:27 AM
Smoke just let me know what dad likes. Red heads or blondes? I will hook him up. Lets hope he don't get freaky on us [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif]
#12
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 09, 2005, 04:41:24 PM
OK boys and girls what would you like to see on the grill this time burgers and dogs [smiley=Confused.gif] ??? [smiley=Question.gif] [smiley=Question.gif] Let me know or it may be just brown bottles
#13
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 09, 2005, 04:39:10 PM
OH H#ll LE that was harsh!!!!! BUT da*m funny [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
#14
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 07, 2005, 10:42:26 PM
I will have to check on that. Sherry was in charge of taking pics I was in charge of the brown bottles. But I have to say your ride is looking sweet. All you need is that winch of mine sitting in the shed.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
#15
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 07, 2005, 09:24:15 PM
WHERE IS EVERYONE???????????
#16
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 06, 2005, 12:04:11 AM
I don't blame you there. It always seems more fun when you are doing it for the kids. Maybe it's the smile they give you? Or could it be the beer and the s?x the wife is going to give you later. Let us know chilling...LOL
#17
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 05, 2005, 09:32:58 PM
Thank you chill... Happy to see the kids have so much fun. And I ment maybe Dad got him something with alot of power for the 12th. So he can take home first place? :P  :P  :P  And then he can tell every one to wear these 8) 8) 8) 8)
#18
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
March 04, 2005, 03:36:22 AM
Happy B-day lil chill. Maybe Dad will let you race now??????????
#19
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
February 25, 2005, 01:39:17 AM
what the heck did we all fall asleep ??? ??? ??? HMMMMMM?
#20
Open Discussion / Re: Here's an IDEA
February 24, 2005, 09:40:54 PM
Here's an idea... Every one meets at the mud hole on race day. We grill drink LOTS of beer and clear the air. So we can all be budys again? If not I will get fat and drunk!!!!!!!!! One more icehouse please
#21
Open Discussion / Here's an IDEA
February 24, 2005, 11:22:34 AM
I GOT IT...... Why doesn't everyone just stop all the crying, :'(   whinning, bickering, This shop this , this shop that, He this, He that, just BE HAPPY YA GOT TOYS to take to a shop and to the woods or to the track or wherever ya wanna take em. Then when all your toys are running top notch bring them on out to Muddhole on 3/12 and lets see what ya got... you can race if thats your thing, you can play in the muddhole if thats where ya had rather be. Or if ya wanna hook up a friend and drag em around a little you can take it to the tug pad.. Trust me this will work out some of your frusteration (testerone). Now if everyone can't play nice I'm gonna have to send ya to time out in seperate corners. By the way this is Saltsdale CEO Huny, I just forgot to sign Billy out and me in...LOL
#22
Racing Scene / Re: Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th
February 21, 2005, 09:26:19 PM
Now thats what I want to here.........YOUR COMING TO SALTS :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
#23
Racing Scene / Re: 2-12-05 saltsdale sand drags
February 12, 2005, 10:02:36 PM
Once again some fast bikes.Great racing and nobody got hurt. Thanks for all the fun and A great time. Can't wait to do it again. Thanks all of you for keeping it fun
 
CEO
#24
Racing Scene / Re: 2-12-05 saltsdale sand drags
February 08, 2005, 02:51:43 AM
Damn sure is hard trying to keep you all happy and A place for you to race. No wonder there is so few palces to race around here. unless you have A deep pocket....  beginning to woneder how much longer we will be around ???
#25
Racing Scene / Re: 2-12-05 saltsdale sand drags
February 07, 2005, 09:53:30 PM
News Flash from the Saltsdale-CEO. New class at the sandtracks in Feb. Utility class. So lets get the word out there. Might be fun watching them big bikes run And for those of us that don't have all that money to put into A RACE BIKE :o :o :o :o :o
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com