Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th

Started by Smoknbanshee, February 15, 2005, 09:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

Well I was looking forward to being there, Its turns out I have to work. lets try this next time.

LT-R450ApK

Sat. is comming quick you little girls ready  ;D
If you need me I'll be in the water listen to the radio haha
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

OK,, It is Wed and still quite on here.[smiley=Confused.gif] I just want to know who has went and kidnapped [smiley=abduct2.gif] Jason and has him hogtied somewhere? He is not even on here getting things stirred up as we all know he does REAL WELL. Is everyone working on there bikes so much  no time to type? Where are all of Jason's groupies...LMAO   [smiley=groupies.gif]

Quad32x

CEO-Huny  I  will  be  there  with  my  daughter  Katie Lynn. ;D  I  was  going  straight  to  G-ville  to  see  the  ATV Nats  be  she  told  me  in  no  uncertain  terms  that  we  where  going  to  saltsdale  FIRST  so  she  could  race !!! ::) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

LE450-RACER#77

QuoteOK,, It is Wed and still quite on here.[smiley=Confused.gif] I just want to know who has went and kidnapped [smiley=abduct2.gif] Jason and has him hogtied somewhere? He is not even on here getting things stirred up as we all know he does REAL WELL. Is everyone working on there bikes so much  no time to type? Where are all of Jason's groupies...LMAO   [smiley=groupies.gif]


CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP FIND SMOKE ? IF I WAS TO START LOOKING I WOULD GO SEE IF CUT HAS BEEN DROPPING CHEETO'S AGAIN BECAUSE SMOKE MAY HAVE FELL IN WHEN HE PICKED THEM UP.     LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

 [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Quad32x

Hey  LE , Try  that  other  site.  I  just  saw  him. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

saltsdale_CEO

OH H#ll LE that was harsh!!!!! BUT da*m funny [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=Clap.gif]
dig it they will come

saltsdale_CEO

OK boys and girls what would you like to see on the grill this time burgers and dogs [smiley=Confused.gif] ??? [smiley=Question.gif] [smiley=Question.gif] Let me know or it may be just brown bottles
dig it they will come

LT-R450ApK

#108
dogs and bugers sound great,gotta have that great lunch time food,ive got used to that  ;D

Where are all you B!tches at.....
Cut put down the cheeto's and type
Smoke come out from between them cheeks for air and say summin...
quad there on ice brotha
LE Get that thing done i wanna see it
Ronnie where you at bro
Chillin  lets get that new toy dirty
Zilla hope you have made that thing faster  ;)
Everyone Else Speak up

How many in the utility class this month ill have 2 with me maybe 3
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LIV2RIDE

Quotedogs and bugers

YUK! Bugers

QuoteWhere are all you B!tches at.....

Everyone Else Speak up


I'm fast your slow!
 [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=deal.gif]

NOW!! I'm on the board! lol
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LT-R450ApK

yeah but at the end of the day mine will still be runnning hahah

Now im on the board ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LIV2RIDE

Quoteyeah but at the end of the day mine will still be runnning hahah

Now im on the board ;D


 :'(OUCH
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

LIV2RIDE

Quoteyeah but at the end of the day mine will still be runnning hahah

Now im on the board ;D



Man, talk about below the belt.  I think I just got kicked in the nuts! :o  lol
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

badcompanyracing

We can't make the trip this time but as ya'll know we will be back  ;D and vinson we would run the utility class but everybody's scared of a 400 express ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

i'm here......cheetos are good.....cory did you enjoy sunday?  ceo, my dad will be there to do the track....let's hook em up....vinson, the grizzly will be there to take care of business w/ momma at the wheel....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

saltsdale_CEO

Smoke just let me know what dad likes. Red heads or blondes? I will hook him up. Lets hope he don't get freaky on us [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] [smiley=Embarrassed.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif]
dig it they will come

saltsdale_CEO

Just joking smoke I am sure your dad is A great guy. We will do our best. Will he be there Fri. or Sat.? Let me know I am heading to bike week.
dig it they will come

Smoknbanshee

saturday morning......8 am.......
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

saltsdale_CEO

0800 HRS. Is it ok to open brown bottles that early  :o :o :o
dig it they will come

saltsdale_CEO

HMMMMMM. sure seems dead in here this month. Whats up guys? have you all been abducted   [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif] [smiley=abduct2.gif]
dig it they will come

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey LE ...Right here Bro ...still working lots ...ain't got time to Type !!!  
Hey 32x ...  gonna Beat the little "JERRY CRACK CORN" this tym ?
GIT IT RAGS !!!!!!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Quad32x

We  will  see !  The  BOSS  is  makeing  sure  she  gets  to  race  sat.  Then  we  go  watch  gasgasman  take  his  whoopin  in  G-ville. ::)  You  will  like  this , he  said  to  make  sure  to  bring  a  case  of  Bud  Lites !!! [smiley=drink.gif]    Git  It  Rag !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

YAMAHONDAMAN

I Hear Ya Brother ...can you say ......THREE CASES ?   ;D
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Chillinthemost

I'm still here, been busy. Not gona miss a Saltsdale race. I'm shooting for a perfect attendance, havent missed one yet.
  Palmetto is bringing:  3 450s, 1 Zilla, a 50, a 80, and a 90.
  Also may have some mud lovers following us up: a grizzly, and 2 450 foremans to play in the mud hole and maybe do the utility class.
  See ya all Sat.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com