Saltsdale Sand Drags March 12th

Started by Smoknbanshee, February 15, 2005, 09:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

I cant go Sun. Its my sons 4th B-day party.  Maybe next time.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

"HAPPY B-DAY"to the young one chillin, you definately have to catch the next one then ;D [smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=deal.gif]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chuck_Norris

best wished on your Birthday lil chill

badcompanyracing

best wishes to the lil' chillen. now to you smoke put a 4" over arm on and come play with the big boys ;D  
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

smoke will be up there before you know it....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

sounds good to me more money for us. ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

cutngrs

  happy birth day to the little one chillin   [smiley=BigSmile.gif]  
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Quad32x

Happy  b-day  young  chillin  lad !!! ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Happpy Birthday little chillin fro the GA -BOYZ. [smiley=Clown.gif] [smiley=Clown.gif] [smiley=Clown.gif]
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

saltsdale_CEO

Happy B-day lil chill. Maybe Dad will let you race now??????????
dig it they will come

Chillinthemost

Thanks for the birthday wishes guys. CEO , what do you mean let him race, he has raced the last 3 times. Let me tell you the kids trophys last time were great. I have 3 kids racing and when they all go home with a trophy it makes everyone happy ;D ;D ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LE450-RACER#77

Hey Matt tell my little buddy I said whats up & I'll call ya Sunday & tell him happy birthday.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

1fastltr450

well yall guys in the 400 class my ltz wont be there I gots to work next weekend. maybe next month I will be back in the saddle.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LIV2RIDE

What class for an ole 17 year old dinosaur R with aftermarket cylinder? ;D
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

YAMAHONDAMAN

Hey LIV...
if it'll keep up with an "ole" TRI-Z ...you can Race Me ...
April i'll be ready ... Sat. Morn. @ the Salt's ...then to
GAINSVILLE !!!  ATV Natl's.....GO GUST !!!!
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

saltsdale_CEO

Thank you chill... Happy to see the kids have so much fun. And I ment maybe Dad got him something with alot of power for the 12th. So he can take home first place? :P  :P  :P  And then he can tell every one to wear these 8) 8) 8) 8)
dig it they will come

Chillinthemost

I got ya CEO. Jr. always tells me " dad I need some racing tires like yours to beat those boys". He'll get the good stuff when he's ready for it. [smiley=drive.gif]I think I like working on the kids bikes more than mine [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

saltsdale_CEO

I don't blame you there. It always seems more fun when you are doing it for the kids. Maybe it's the smile they give you? Or could it be the beer and the s?x the wife is going to give you later. Let us know chilling...LOL
dig it they will come

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

smokin_zilla

Well im your little brother you can work on my bike if you like and stop working on yours. ;D
lt500&z400&yfz450

saltsdale_CEO

dig it they will come

dynodon

Thats what I was thinking ???, waiting for someone to start something!?! :-/ O.K     SMOKE DOG you still pushing your banshee around the yard or did you talk momma into pushing you around while making motor noises???j/k ;D ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

LT-R450ApK

I'm here lookin like ill be there the motor home cancelled on us for our trip to GA >:(

It's All Good See everyone Sat.

Ceo you Get any pics of that quad in the mud Sunday?  ;D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

saltsdale_CEO

I will have to check on that. Sherry was in charge of taking pics I was in charge of the brown bottles. But I have to say your ride is looking sweet. All you need is that winch of mine sitting in the shed.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
dig it they will come

LT-R450ApK

QuoteI will have to check on that. Sherry was in charge of taking pics I was in charge of the brown bottles. But I have to say your ride is looking sweet. All you need is that winch of mine sitting in the shed.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah ill get with you on that i need one
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com