Here's an IDEA

Started by saltsdale_CEO, February 24, 2005, 06:22:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saltsdale_CEO

I GOT IT...... Why doesn't everyone just stop all the crying, :'(   whinning, bickering, This shop this , this shop that, He this, He that, just BE HAPPY YA GOT TOYS to take to a shop and to the woods or to the track or wherever ya wanna take em. Then when all your toys are running top notch bring them on out to Muddhole on 3/12 and lets see what ya got... you can race if thats your thing, you can play in the muddhole if thats where ya had rather be. Or if ya wanna hook up a friend and drag em around a little you can take it to the tug pad.. Trust me this will work out some of your frusteration (testerone). Now if everyone can't play nice I'm gonna have to send ya to time out in seperate corners. By the way this is Saltsdale CEO Huny, I just forgot to sign Billy out and me in...LOL
dig it they will come

SkyHighT100

Good idea ;) But at the same time you're just going to add to it. Sometimes ignoring something does more good then anything else. Dont like it... dont post type of thing.. you know how it goes.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Quad32x

Right  the  hell  on  ceo huny !!!! [smiley=Clap.gif]  Thats  a  great  way  to  put  it ! ;D  
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Rock on CEO only one way to settle bring it to salts dale  ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Smoknbanshee

what's for lunch?  my quad is the fastest.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

SkyHighT100

It is not Smokin... The Pink Flamingo will show you how its done any day!



Oh wait.. nevermind... I've only been riding it in my dreams, hehe.... Maybe it'll be done by my Bday ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Smoknbanshee

you just make sure scooter brings that vinson and a COOLER FULL OF BEER....Cause if we can't all get along, maybe we can drink some beer together....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LTZ400ApK

You know How  I Roll Smoke  ;D

And it's all ways on ice

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

LUNCH????? Hmm guess I better start thinking of that again I got it maybe little finger sandwiches this time...LOL... I'm thinking this month I'm breaking out the Captain Morgan and 7-up for lunch, I'm tired of being the good one drinking COKE all day long.

Thrasher

mudhole eh? how much riding is out there anyway?

how does one get there?
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Saltsdale_CEO_Huny

One gets there by way of something with wheels on it,,,, hehehehe just kiddin ya.. Were located in Lake County. check out our website. www.saltsdalemuddhole.com

saltsdale_CEO

Here's an idea... Every one meets at the mud hole on race day. We grill drink LOTS of beer and clear the air. So we can all be budys again? If not I will get fat and drunk!!!!!!!!! One more icehouse please
dig it they will come

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com