Saltsdale Sand Drags April 23, 2005

Started by Smoknbanshee, March 17, 2005, 02:12:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

Triple R, I will give you a call tomorrow to pick up my stuff.....Just got to busy tonight....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Your  Briggs & Stratton  stuff  finely  got  here ? ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

450rutmaker

about how many 90cc and under bikes usually show up? I will check the ole baseball scedule and see if we can make it down there. Its just a long ride to race 3 or 4 bikes.

Daniel
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Smoknbanshee

I think we had 7 kids racing last month....each kid will get a trophy or medallion.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

saltsdale_CEO

Not sure I can keep up with you boys. So if someone stays out of the barb wire? I will just sit back and smoke some ribs and out brown bottles back if that is ok with you boys? ;D ;D ;D   oh yea and wear these 8) 8) 8) 8)
dig it they will come

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

badcompanyracing

 ;D ;D ;D ;Dwhat's up smoke you got the bike running yet ???? or just you're mouth still ;D ;D ;D :D :D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

just the mouth.....waiting on a few more parts....i will have some pics up here when the goodies get back.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

to match momma's gold ring.....dont' be hating cause you have a ring in your nose and i don't....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

badcompanyracing

yea i got a ring somewhere else too and you're just mad cause you can't find one small enough to fit yours ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Hoosier Daddy

OHH hehehe... hehehe ohh hahaha  cough..cough whew!! thats a funny one!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Smoknbanshee

haha.....well i must say, that my fiancee always comes home on time....and she always leaves for work with a smile....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Smoknbanshee

and I WARE her out every chance I get.....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

 [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=foot.gif]

Dang... should have known...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Quad32x

Hey  now ! [smiley=Embarrassed.gif]I  thought  we  where  talking  about  racing  on  here !!!  :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Smoknbanshee

we are, racing to see who can get their first.....i usually let her win....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

dang smoke it must suck to never win
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Smoknbanshee

i could win in the stock class like you......
my motor is stock, stock bore, stock stroke, and on gas...wanna race?  i am refering to the 450....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

GOOD thing you specified on what,you could have gotten into real trouble with mamma there [smiley=kiss.gif] [smiley=embarassed2.gif]
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

WickedBanshee

22 days girls !!Hope you all are getting ready , time is tickin!!
23rd is my b-day weekend ! One thing though . I'll be doing all the azzwhoopin!! ;D ;D ;D Should have my 450 back together on the 15th .I can't wait to see how its gonna run ! I might even run the banshee class if i can  :o :o more money for me !! ;D ;D ;D
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Smoknbanshee

wicked, i would highly suggest you not run in the banshee class, cause i would hate to take your money....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

SMOKIE WHAT IS UP? DID YA GET YOUR STUFF BACK FROM KEITH? WHOOPS!!! HOW DO I KNOW THESE THINGS? I HOPE HIS HY-TECH STAGE 5 WORKS BETTER FOR YA ALL THAN IT DID FOR ME. SMOKE SINCE MINE ARE OEM REPLACEMENTS DOES THAT MEAN I GET TO RUN IN YOUR CLASS. I  THINK MY BIKE IS ALOT SLOWER THAN IT WAS. AND WE ALL KNOW HOW SLOW IT WAS BEFORE. SHOOT YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO COUNT THE GAURD RAIL POST WHEN I RIDE JUST TO SEE IF IM MOVING. IM GOING TO TRY TO GET IT STRAIGHTEN OUT BE FOR THE 23RD BUT WE WILL SEE. ITS PRETTY SLOW. OH WELL WHATS NEW RIGHT!!

WickedBanshee

oh wow I see yall know Keith also !! Hy Tech out in AZ lol . Nice guy . Hope he does my YFZ some good :o)
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com