Group Movie viewing SuperCross the movie

Started by T2, July 28, 2005, 08:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

How about a group movie for the up coming SuperCross the moive on August 19th. Its a Friday night and thats the premier night. I say we meet around the 9 or 10 o'clock showing so everyone has time to get off of work and get there on time. I live in the central Fl area so any movie theather around would be great. I think Altamonte Springs is a good central location. Well let me know what you guys think. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

o4250


dreth

the 18th is my 4th yr anniversery so ill see ;)

400EX

i'll prob go see it in lakeland at merchants walk or better yet i will go to the drive in with the bike and act like i'm in the movie haha
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

Mrs.Nightbreed

Altamonte sounds good to us. We will go and take the kids. Also, I will check that day, but we may even be able to buy tickets online in advance.

T2

Sounds good Melissa, thats what I was thinking buying the tickets online so we dont have to wait in line and worry about them selling out.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

like i said! its my anniversery week so i will try!

Honda328i

Sounds cool, might have to get a babysitter if it's the 19th.  Tony, I'll give you a call when I get back in town.  -H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

Sounds good Steve, I have to get a babysitter as well for that night. Hope you can make it.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

qt314nfla

#11
sucks it's not the following weekend.  i'll be over there for a convention then.

oh well, i'll be posting info on it this week so we can maybe pick a night to all get together at my hotel.

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Dreth happy anniversery thats my sons birthday (his first)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

MotoMike

Heck, let me see if the wife is up for it...I would love to go!

Mike

T2

How about tickets to the movie, and some new tires for the utility ;D

Man I love this spell check!!!!!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Alright its this Friday just trying to find out who is going for sure. Please let me know, so we know how many people to expect. Thanks See you guys there. ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

Check, Steve I will post the pics tom of the new ride. I am at work, so unable to do so today.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

im in! this will mean alt to me if you can all come! call me for the reason why !!!!!!!!! 772-216-5952 ;D

LakeMaryKid

im in is someone getting hte tickets in advance online?  I dont know if ill drive to the movies or let my mom do it so i can relax and let the pimp game get ready. :P
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 16, 2005, 07:46:25 AM
im in is someone getting hte tickets in advance online?  I dont know if ill drive to the movies or let my mom do it so i can relax and let the pimp game get ready. :P

::)  "pimp game".....BAHAHAHA  You think your hot stuf with that permit!!  8)

We will be there with the kids. Are we looking at the 7ish show or the 9ish show?

dreth

8 pm at chilis for dinner then 10:15 for the movie ;)

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: dreth on August 16, 2005, 09:35:04 PM
8 pm at chilis for dinner then 10:15 for the movie ;)

lol wow, dont know if mom will come at 12:30 :-\
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on August 16, 2005, 09:37:30 PM
Quote from: dreth on August 16, 2005, 09:35:04 PM
8 pm at chilis for dinner then 10:15 for the movie ;)

lol wow, dont know if mom will come at 12:30 :-\
Stay here again and I will take you home Saturday...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com