Group Movie viewing SuperCross the movie

Started by T2, July 28, 2005, 08:10:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

#25
here is everything needed.

Supercross:The Movie
AMC Theatres Altamonte Mall 18 (6.9 mi)
433 E. Altamonte Drive
Altamonte Springs, Fl 32701 Map

    * 12:40pm |
    * 3:00pm |
    * 5:00pm |
    * 7:45pm |
    * 10:15pm

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

Thanks alot Kid. I guess the 1015 showing would work out better, We would like to go out and eat as well. I am thinking Chilis right next to the mall. So lets get this group showing rolling and hope everyone shows up that planned to. Dont be shy I know alot of people want to go see the movie and who else to go with, than peole who ride. So come on and hang out, see you there. Here is my phone # if you have any questions 321-231-1109 Tony. aka T2Raptor
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: T2Raptor on August 16, 2005, 10:55:51 PM
Thanks alot Kid. I guess the 1015 showing would work out better, We would like to go out and eat as well. I am thinking Chilis right next to the mall. So lets get this group showing rolling and hope everyone shows up that planned to. Dont be shy I know alot of people want to go see the movie and who else to go with, than peole who ride. So come on and hang out, see you there. Here is my phone # if you have any questions 321-231-1109 Tony. aka T2Raptor

i have one question when i call........................Is your wife there? :P
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

Yes she is, but I dont think you can handle her. You can try if you want.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]


Honda328i

Quote from: T2Raptor on August 16, 2005, 10:55:51 PM
Thanks alot Kid. I guess the 1015 showing would work out better, We would like to go out and eat as well. I am thinking Chilis right next to the mall. So lets get this group showing rolling and hope everyone shows up that planned to. Dont be shy I know alot of people want to go see the movie and who else to go with, than peole who ride. So come on and hang out, see you there. Here is my phone # if you have any questions 321-231-1109 Tony. aka T2Raptor

Tony, how about posting the address of Chili's for us Southerners.  THX
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]


T2

Chili's is just east of I4 on the North side of 436. If you are getting off I4 go east and its on the left side of rode about 1/2 to 1 mile. Its just before the Altamonte Mall. I say we meet there around 7 to 730 and see the 1015 showing.

If you can buy the movie tickets online I think that would be better than waiting in line for them. The movie theather is AMC in Altamonte Springs for the 1015 showing.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

#33
Quote from: T2Raptor on August 18, 2005, 04:56:11 PM
Chili's is just east of I4 on the North side of 436. If you are getting off I4 go east and its on the left side of rode about 1/2 to 1 mile. Its just before the Altamonte Mall. I say we meet there around 7 to 730 and see the 1015 showing.

If you can buy the movie tickets online I think that would be better than waiting in line for them. The movie theather is AMC in Altamonte Springs for the 1015 showing.

just for the directionaly challenged people. If you are coming from Daytona beach way you turn left once you get off I-4, Coming from the downtown orlando area, Turn right when you get off I-4. Chili's is in-front of the sears tire center/car center. It is right (not the right side, it is on your LEFT side) off 436 cant miss it. I will probably just wait inline for the ticket cause then i get my studen discount. Also what time is everybody getting to Chili's? I still gotta make sure my mom wants to pick me up that late.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

T2

Just wanted to bring up the post since the movie is tonight ;D hopefully more people will show up than planned.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Just bought my tickets for 10:15pm, see you all at Chili's.  Save me a seat, I have a long drive up depending on I-4 traffic :o
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

#37
;D Hercules Herculese Herculese I CAN GO :-* ;D ;D ;D maybe ill introduce my parents to everybody who is there when i get there :) Cant wait this day/week went by SOOOOOOOOOO SLOW!!!!! 4 hours folks till i leave!

This stud will be dressed up fancy so be forewarned. Collared shirt and nice shorts and my new sneakers oh and some slick hair i guess thats too long  :P

Be on the look out for this stud!  O0
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

T2

Hey Kid I just bought tickets online to make sure we had seats, can you do the same thing to make sure you have a ticket. I would have bought yours too but I didnt know for sure if you were going.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

LakeMaryKid

Quote from: T2Raptor on August 19, 2005, 03:14:52 PM
Hey Kid I just bought tickets online to make sure we had seats, can you do the same thing to make sure you have a ticket. I would have bought yours too but I didnt know for sure if you were going.
i cant, no body is home and wont be for a lil while. And i only have a big wad of cabbage.
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Honda328i

Did we have a great time or what?  Movie was ok, would have been better on quads  ;D  The highlight of the evening was what Shawn did for Tori for their anniversary, a very nice diamond band set and he proposed to her again!!  Way to go!  His poem brought tears to her eyes.  Great to see a lot of the locals again for dinner,  Sorry Ida_man that you got called to work, missed having you with the group.  Tony, let's see some pictures!  --H
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com