L-Cross

Started by super cat, August 15, 2005, 11:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbf

i dont think i will be going to this one will catch you all at the nert one

MuddingMark

I thought I saw where someone was talking about a Group Ride at the L-Cross!! I went to their site and there were pictures of the ride.

I'd like to find our more about that?

MuddingMark
Now this is stress relief!

ucfneed2ride

There is ussually 2 or 3 trail rides throught the day. MudMaster opens the gates to the back and takes 4wheelers on a trail ride through the back of the property. Ussually everyone meets at the back gate or the stage at noon and then around 6. Im not sure if this will happen this weekend because of the crowd for the concert. MudMaster will be busy and may not have time.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com