I'm just saying the 525 KTM/Polaris Hybrid........

Started by Paul_S, September 07, 2010, 12:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

Quote from: john450r on September 08, 2010, 12:13:17 PM
it already got beat by a stock 450 chads ltr in fact it beat 2 of those 525's
True dat dawg smoked um and should I say it...piloted by a......sweet young lady rolback1 rolback1 rolback1 but not just any girl though.It aint no shame in losing to Courtney ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

She did one one leg, true......but the battery cable came loose and Matt sat like a big dufus waiting to get towed back rather than just hand tighten it and come back for the next leg. I know one of you haters paid him to do that.

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on September 08, 2010, 12:24:27 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:21:54 AM
My 450 is stock  and we seen that in action saturday.   ;)  Spank ya very much.

Let's see in October.

There is not a stock 450 on this site that can get the hybrid.

I was reading on Polaris's site (who make the plastics and graphics for my bike) that it will out accelerate anything.
and the frame... and the a-arms... and the swing arm.... and the controls.... and the steering components.... the the assembly of it in their plant, and the distribution of it with polaris stamped on the frame
;D ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Hershall....see like I said "Haters"  ;D

Old Dalequad there is getting hung up on a technicality. So plastics, graphics and a couple of minor components......better  :P


DALEQUAD

Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 08, 2010, 06:34:15 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 08, 2010, 12:24:27 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:21:54 AM
My 450 is stock  and we seen that in action saturday.   ;)  Spank ya very much.

Let's see in October.

There is not a stock 450 on this site that can get the hybrid.

I was reading on Polaris's site (who make the plastics and graphics for my bike) that it will out accelerate anything.
and the frame... and the a-arms... and the swing arm.... and the controls.... and the steering components.... the the assembly of it in their plant, and the distribution of it with polaris stamped on the frame
;D ;D

oh my bad....i forgot there is no swingarm.... i meant upper and lower rear control arms..... half shafts.... rear hubs.... but the ktm 525 makes some power  ;D
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

sodell324

Yes. We are planning on coming for the feature in Oct. Maybe we will get up that way before then if things get back to normal around here

dirtslinger

Quote from: ocalamike. on September 08, 2010, 03:59:16 AM
It smoked my 450 and its not stock...........However Matt was on it and I have 100 lbs. on him if Paul was on it it would have been alot closer  ;)

Mike you have a cam and an exhaust.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

SuperCoop

That bike is basically stock, air box cover off, and a 1/2 clogged stock foam air filter. I think it was the GIRL racer!!!! She was a winner out there the whole weekend, beat me in drags, but i got her back in the barrel races....