Main Menu

GROUP PIC

Started by Jeff L, September 09, 2010, 01:38:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff L

Just Saying, with all the talk just had to post a pic from a few years back.  A group pic at the "Plex.....  :0)   

Jeff L

Oh, one more.

Paul_S

They were some cool times....That entire area is now underwater  ;D

TLittle

wow that was long ago, it was my first feature event I attended

can't believe there used to be grass there
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Jeff L

#4
MUD AT THE 'PLEX,  THERE AIN'T NO STINKIN' MUD AT THE 'PLEX.   AND YES IT GOT OUT, IT'S A POLARIS

rzr ridr

Great pictures man thanks for sharing :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

greenmachine

Quote from: TLittle on September 09, 2010, 04:22:17 AM
wow that was long ago, it was my first feature event I attended

can't believe there used to be grass there
That was my son & I's first ever trip too. we drove just for the day. 4hrs one way. Everyone offered to put us up for the night but we didnt plan to stay all night. 5th & 6th from right in first pic. Also the first time I ever saw Tlittle, Paul said yeah thats Tony Little, I thought he was serious becuase back then you were a little larger.  I said man all those exercise vids must not be payin off because I saw TILE WORK on the back of your truck... ;)he then said no that is his screen name not the real tony little.... :D
That was a great day for sure.

Prowlerj