I'm just saying the 525 KTM/Polaris Hybrid........

Started by Paul_S, September 07, 2010, 12:36:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

........spanked Matt's new 450r on the drag strip earlier today. 3 races in a row (although I did jump once)

Hersh started..Hitman finish line judge  ;)

Nufff said.

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S

True dat, but I was using Matt as my jockey in the races Saturday, screw dat chit...next race (Halloween) I am piloting that bad boy myself. I may be fatter...but I am much more aggressive  ;D

john450r

What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on September 07, 2010, 12:04:22 PM
What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL

I don't believe my bike can be beat

rzr ridr

True dat smoked dat azz 3 in a row you go paul good ridin dawg ;D ;D ;D sorry matt :(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 12:21:40 PM
Quote from: john450r on September 07, 2010, 12:04:22 PM
What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL

I don't believe my bike can be beat

i bet the 400ex's would spank that booty
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: DALEQUAD on September 07, 2010, 03:58:33 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2010, 12:21:40 PM
Quote from: john450r on September 07, 2010, 12:04:22 PM
What are going to take them out if they are beating you LOL

I don't believe my bike can be beat

i bet the 400ex's would spank that booty

My bike is stock and it will beat any stock 450.

Now a 400 ex...that might be a bit tougher.   ;)

rzr ridr

#8
Hey paul man that 525 put a hurtin on me dawg I cant hardly move my legs today :o man yall make that chitt look way easier than it is wow I feel like I just rode alway from texas on horse back ;D ;D ;D my hats off to anyone who hits anything on the track  ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

rzr ridr

Hey matt your just not use to it yet ;)got to feel it out ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

My 450 is stock  and we seen that in action saturday.   ;)  Spank ya very much.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Paul_S

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:21:54 AM
My 450 is stock  and we seen that in action saturday.   ;)  Spank ya very much.

Let's see in October.

There is not a stock 450 on this site that can get the hybrid.

I was reading on Polaris's site (who make the plastics and graphics for my bike) that it will out accelerate anything.

sodell324

Bodell said he will run you in Oct. He thinks his 85 can take it! Can't wait to get back up that way to ride and hang out with you guys!

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Snack pak said all his money will be on nicks Z400. ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Paul_S

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on September 08, 2010, 12:47:26 AM
Snack pak said all his money will be on nicks Z400. ;)


LOLOLOL, he lined up against Jeffs outlaw and blam. Maybe we will get a few of the littler quads out to give Nick a run for his money.

Quote from: sodell324 on September 08, 2010, 12:36:20 AM
Bodell said he will run you in Oct. He thinks his 85 can take it! Can't wait to get back up that way to ride and hang out with you guys!

LOL, You and Bodell coming up?

SuperCoop

Hey, Nick would have had that 525 beat but the oil tank was leaking oil and it was getting under the tires!!!!! He will have that fixed for the next race weekend......

Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on September 08, 2010, 01:32:40 AM
Hey, Nick would have had that 525 beat but the oil tank was leaking oil and it was getting under the tires!!!!! He will have that fixed for the next race weekend......

Watch yr mouth Brown, the 525 slapped yr ltr on the way back from the barrel race.

SuperCoop

Pick on me when i was less that 100%, i see how it works, i will be back for the OCT. shootout,So please dont break the 525 before then, and lets get the lights back working not that pinks all out version......

dirtslinger

If I make it up there Ill race you. My 450's stock. ;D That will be some fun.
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S


RTR_380/450R

There is no stock 450 that can take a KTM 525 motor in a straight line!
Just don't turn!!!! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

dirtslinger

Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Paul_S

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on September 08, 2010, 03:02:49 AM
There is no stock 450 that can take a KTM 525 motor in a straight line!
Just don't turn!!!! ;)

That sir, is what I have been trying to tell these people.

ocalamike.

It smoked my 450 and its not stock...........However Matt was on it and I have 100 lbs. on him if Paul was on it it would have been alot closer  ;)
05 trx 450r

john450r

it already got beat by a stock 450 chads ltr in fact it beat 2 of those 525's