Labelle riding area

Started by zman03, November 15, 2009, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

Anyone been riding in the Labelle area where Lexington and 80 intersect? I was told the FWC will let you ride as long as you bring a garbage bag and clean around where you are parked. did anyone go this weekend? 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

z man why dont u put bike on my trailer jump n my truck and me and u go there on sat for riding
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

gbagnara

I ride there all the time.......never had a problem.....a couple weeks i was camping and we had an FWC pass by and lecture us that we can ride there as long as we clean up our trash.....he also told us that to ride the trails and not to tear up the grass along the streets.....Just thought i would fill you guys in since that is one of the places i ride the most.....

zman03

Anyway for a group of us to start maybe marking the area and doing some improvements so we can better the place? Is there anyone local that can get involved? I would be willing to help!!!   
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

bluesman

Sorry to say with all the nuts street racing banshees with no helmets on this place will be closed real soon..... :'(

zman03

Maybe we can get these guys together?     Maybe we could do something that this place would be a benefit and not a nuisance?   Dude, where theres a problem, you can usually find a solution if you try and are persistent! 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

450R_Matt

Quote from: bluesman on November 21, 2009, 02:42:48 PM
Sorry to say with all the nuts street racing banshees with no helmets on this place will be closed real soon..... :'(


That's exactly what was going on out there on Saturday. About a month ago also. Same moron.. Lets go get an atv (banshee to state a fact) and ride up and down the street.   
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Turboderf

Quote from: zman03 on November 23, 2009, 07:22:50 PM
Maybe we can get these guys together?     Maybe we could do something that this place would be a benefit and not a nuisance?   Dude, where theres a problem, you can usually find a solution if you try and are persistent! 
good luck those guys that go out there are MORONS (theres alot of them) that place will get shut down one of these days its to bad because its kinda nice place to go ride

450R_Matt

I forgot to mention...The same morons fired off at lease 200 rounds from what sounded like an AR-15 and several hand guns. I'm sure they view this site. The had large truck with large enclosed trailers. All parked in the back "south side" Next time maybe I will have the local sherriff phone number on my cell.

Have a fun safe ride at your own risk if you go. Don't forget you BP Vest. 
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

bluesman

Matt Got an Idea lets shoot back!!!!

450R_Matt

Bluesman,

I just sighted in my 308 with a new Nikon scope last week  ;) Good for 150 yards or so.


For the dummies that shoot high power guns in the public with other people around...

Cecil Webb has 4 nice gun ranges. $3 donation and you can shoot all day. Its a fun, safe place to shoot.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Mudneck

What is the location of Cecil Webb ?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

450R_Matt

Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

deezull

Question for you Guys that ride out there.. 

I got the coordinates for this place and when I Google Earthed it it looked like a Future neighborhood with the future streets already labeled..  Is this the right place??  I would hate to drive all the way there and it be the wrong place.. Also does anybody know about how long it will take to get there from Boynton Beach?  I am one of the good riders and I clean up after myself   :)

Thanx

bluesman

deezull   I  pmed you with my phone number 
call me ill explain  everything to you
                     bluesman

tgs

me and a couple of freinds would be more then happy to lend a hand . I have never been there and would need directions from Fort lauderdale. Sure would be nice to have a place to ride in south Florida again.

crom A zone

ya me 2 i going from frt ladedale we should follow up there pretty simple to find
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

450R_Matt

It's a developed piece of land with only one house on the entire development. According to Hendry County property appraiser's web side most is all private property. Private owned lots.   Looks like a developer might have went belly up in the 80's after they sold a bunch of land.  There are a lot of paved roads, street signs and water lines all through the place. Picture Cape Coral about 30 years ago. I believe the county or someone was mowing the right a way a few weeks ago. Trash and traffic is getting thick from the 2 times I have been there. Just a matter of time before its gone. All it will take is the one person riding on the road or crashes bad and has to be med flighted out.   
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

djtates125

OK my mechanic told me about this spot in la belle to go riding but he said to make a right instead of a left some were near were all the sport bikes ride because I'm looking for trails and mud. I'm going up on Saturday with a few older friends..all respect the riding areas and was just wondering if any one can give me more location info and any info on the muddier sections.
email me at djtates125@aol.com if anything
YOLO!
2006 kingquad 28" mudzilla snorkelled radiator relocated 3000# winch
2005 sportsman 800 rdc 2" lift Clarion headunit with pair of 8" bazooka tubies and amp 30 silverback with super atv foward aarms polaris rear box with bags 5000# wireless venom winch

djtates125

Well I finally found the spot and had a great time. Was rather empty but fun. Only down side is I didn't find any mud at all just 1 lake and a bunch of trails but it was still a great ride.There could be some mud somewhere in there but i have not found it yet.
YOLO!
2006 kingquad 28" mudzilla snorkelled radiator relocated 3000# winch
2005 sportsman 800 rdc 2" lift Clarion headunit with pair of 8" bazooka tubies and amp 30 silverback with super atv foward aarms polaris rear box with bags 5000# wireless venom winch

pioneer mike

We have been riding out there since 1997 and every once in while they (police) will run everyone out because of to much trash on the ground and racing at night with cars and trucks. There is some mud out there, but theres a place about 3 miles down the road if anybody with 4x4 ATVs wants to check out? I just found this website, wished I knew about it a while ago.

MuddHogg

Hey mike were is this place were you go muddin at? I've been to Lexington and 80 but there ain't to much 4x4 there. 
"Ridin dirty!"
07 Rincon
27" Bi and Tri Mudd machines
HMF Utility exhaust
HMf optimizer
2" extreme lift
Custom Snork
3000llb Rt Warn
Tamarack cargo box

05 300 trx
curtis sparks racing exhaust and jetkit
removed airbox with K&N and outerwear
high end sprockets

pioneer mike

I have a house about 3 miles back behind that shell gas station in Pioneer. Thats where all the good riding for 4x4's is at. If you or anybody else is wanting to go out sometime just let me know we are always looking for other people to ride with. We have a good 800 plus acres to ride without getting any grief from anybody, its all private property.

MuddHogg

Yea mike I kno ur location just never been out there. Ima be down in homestead this weekend but next time you go out just post it on here. I'll get up with you bro.I've been lookin to ride somewere new in labelle/pioneer. Ill hit you up mike.later
"Ridin dirty!"
07 Rincon
27" Bi and Tri Mudd machines
HMF Utility exhaust
HMf optimizer
2" extreme lift
Custom Snork
3000llb Rt Warn
Tamarack cargo box

05 300 trx
curtis sparks racing exhaust and jetkit
removed airbox with K&N and outerwear
high end sprockets

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com