Labelle riding area

Started by zman03, November 15, 2009, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djtates125

reply I usually ride with with a small crew. We went to la belle looking for some mud and trails. Im sure most of us would be interested in meeting up also and trying a new place.
YOLO!
2006 kingquad 28" mudzilla snorkelled radiator relocated 3000# winch
2005 sportsman 800 rdc 2" lift Clarion headunit with pair of 8" bazooka tubies and amp 30 silverback with super atv foward aarms polaris rear box with bags 5000# wireless venom winch

pioneer mike

I will be riding this weekend so if you guys want to go on Sunday let me know. We can go on Sat. or Sun. it doesnt matter to me. I got plenty of parking for whatever you bring. Ive done quite a few Jeep rides the past few years out here with Caloosa Jeepers and we always have a blast.

MuddHogg

Hey mike Ill meet up with ya next wknd if you can. I'll be riding at the humps this wknd with sum friends. Already had this ride planned. I'll hit you up. Later bro.
"Ridin dirty!"
07 Rincon
27" Bi and Tri Mudd machines
HMF Utility exhaust
HMf optimizer
2" extreme lift
Custom Snork
3000llb Rt Warn
Tamarack cargo box

05 300 trx
curtis sparks racing exhaust and jetkit
removed airbox with K&N and outerwear
high end sprockets

pioneer mike

yeah sounds good, were always riding sometime throughout the weekend.

ts350z

hi guys i recently purchased a raptor 700r and have been very interested in riding labelle can someone give me directions id like to ride there this sunday

pioneer mike

mapquest s.r.80 and wellington av. I believe its av could be blvd.?? or try Lexington Av. thats what they call the blocks or goodno out in LaBelle. Theres a lot of sport bikes that ride out there.

ts350z

can i bea a pain and ask someone to send me a link i cant find it on mapquest or google maps

ts350z

i believe i found it in ft myers...thats a bit of a way from ft lauderdale


bluesman

We went there sat night .We all had a great time!

pioneer mike

There looked like there was quite a few people going out there today. Just make sure you guys pick up your trash and it will stay open. Thats seems to be the main reason they kick people out of there and then time passes and people start coming again.

pioneer mike

Who wants to go mudding this weekend? We still have a lot of water too. Going to be a nice day on Sunday according to the weather man.

crom A zone

i wanna go but looking for more sport bike freindly area since i 2wd and dont like mud lol
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

pioneer mike

Anybody want to go on Sunday? I'm planning on taking Monday off if anyone wants to go.

RAPTOR-ANT

#39
LaBelle is a great area, and yes there are all sorts of people who go there.  Some like racing, some like trails, and some like to just camp out and have a good time.  It has been an effort of mine and some of the other riders that go there to train others in keeping the place neat, and clean.  I have spoken to the FWC and the Sherrifs office down the street regarding ATV riding in the area.  Here are the simple rules to follow (See Attached JPG and rules at bottom):

Even those individuals that go there and are ....well lets say....not so civilized are abiding by these rules.  LaBelle is privately owned, with the exception of the Levys which are county owned.  The FWC does not allow people to ride in the levys, so try and keep off them.  If we all do our part, we will have a wonderful place to ride and enjoy...


1.  BRING A TRASH BAG

2.  YOU MUST PICK UP ALL YOUR TRASH

3.  IF CAUGHT THROWING TRASH ON THE GROUND, YOU WILL BE FINED AND
   WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO RETURN TO THE AREA

4.  DO NOT RIDE ON THE LEVYS

5.  DO NOT DO DONUTS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROADS, AND DO NOT THROW
   SAND/ROCKS ON THE ROADS

6.  RIDE SAFELY AND BE AWARE OF OTHERS

7.  YOU MUST FOLLOW THE ROAD AND TRAIL SIGNS, SLOW DOWN
   THROUGH THE INTERSECTIONS, DRIVE WITH AWARENESS!

8.  TAKE SOME TIME AND PICK UP THE AREA PRIOR TO LEAVING.
2007-Raptor 700R
Barkers Duals
HC Stage II
PC III
Dynatek Programable Ignition
TRF Intake

asmart82

It's nice to see a riding area being respected.  I hope it stays that way because actions speak so much louder than words!

zman03

so whos going sat a.m. ? I would like to check it out!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

Anoriginal

Did the FWC approve the use of their logo in that list? If not, you might want to get it off this site and the list ASAP. I don't want to see anyone get in hot water over it and I know the FWC takes that kind of thing really serious.

Just a heads up to help everyone avoid problems.   ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Keeter

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 09, 2010, 05:24:18 PM
Did the FWC approve the use of their logo in that list? If not, you might want to get it off this site and the list ASAP. I don't want to see anyone get in hot water over it and I know the FWC takes that kind of thing really serious.

Just a heads up to help everyone avoid problems.   ;)
Copyright infringement.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

crom A zone

should be if i get chain on bike   i sent u a pm
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

zman03

anyone else goin sat?  should be good with the rain on friday!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

I got to go sat a.m. it was pretty good,saw some guys from Miami lakes,hialeah, and some guys from Davie who had a quad with a street bike engine. Wow, that thing was a rocket!!!. I saw lots of places where people were doin bon fires and left all there garbage and made a mess. We parked on the corner of sicamoore just west of lexington over the bridge. I hope more people will go out and make some trails through the area, it could be a decent place to ride. I can see the place getting out of control with the litter and garbage. I hope people will haul out their garbage so this place does not become a dump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Just a suggestion PARK IN A CLEAN AREA AND KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

RAPTOR-ANT

Z... you ridding Labelle on Sat?  I am going, just wondering if you will be there...
2007-Raptor 700R
Barkers Duals
HC Stage II
PC III
Dynatek Programable Ignition
TRF Intake

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com