Labelle riding area

Started by zman03, November 15, 2009, 07:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zman03

got to ride this weekend ,but its gotta be saturday cause im going to the race at seminole sunday to watch my buddies kid race!!
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

pioneer mike

Where having a big ride at my house on Saturday at 10am, guys from east and west coast. All 4x4 atvs for mud and water.

Johnny Rotten

I just got finish with a ride out there today, I think I might also be out there cruisin' around Saturday afternoon.  I might see ya'll there...

2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

Johnny Rotten

#53
I just got back from riding in Labelle and it looks like we are going to have another place shut down. Cops showed up and caught two people drag racing down the main strip that runs north and south right in the middle of the property. I showed up later and talked to the cop as we were loading up and leaving, he brought up the problems with the trash being left behind, shooting of guns, and the riding on the roads. Another place to get shut down by people doing the wrong thing. We need to make sure we are responsible for not only ourselves but others too.  Get the word out.

I don't know where the offenders are from but they where 4 families camping out one of the culdesac at the south in of the place.  It was a banshee and a outlander racing.  I wasn't able to see them again so if you know who they are please let them know.


By the way the deputy loved the RZR...  ;)


2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

Johnny Rotten

Quote from: RAPTOR-ANT on February 09, 2010, 02:40:52 PM
LaBelle is a great area, and yes there are all sorts of people who go there.  Some like racing, some like trails, and some like to just camp out and have a good time.  It has been an effort of mine and some of the other riders that go there to train others in keeping the place neat, and clean.  I have spoken to the FWC and the Sherrifs office down the street regarding ATV riding in the area.  Here are the simple rules to follow (See Attached JPG and rules at bottom):

Even those individuals that go there and are ....well lets say....not so civilized are abiding by these rules.  LaBelle is privately owned, with the exception of the Levys which are county owned.  The FWC does not allow people to ride in the levys, so try and keep off them.  If we all do our part, we will have a wonderful place to ride and enjoy...


1.  BRING A TRASH BAG

2.  YOU MUST PICK UP ALL YOUR TRASH

3.  IF CAUGHT THROWING TRASH ON THE GROUND, YOU WILL BE FINED AND
   WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO RETURN TO THE AREA

4.  DO NOT RIDE ON THE LEVYS

5.  DO NOT DO DONUTS ON THE SIDE OF THE ROADS, AND DO NOT THROW
   SAND/ROCKS ON THE ROADS

6.  RIDE SAFELY AND BE AWARE OF OTHERS

7.  YOU MUST FOLLOW THE ROAD AND TRAIL SIGNS, SLOW DOWN
   THROUGH THE INTERSECTIONS, DRIVE WITH AWARENESS!

8.  TAKE SOME TIME AND PICK UP THE AREA PRIOR TO LEAVING.


Here are the rules again for those who missed it, forgot it, or ignored it...
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

bluesman

going today see ya there bluesman

Brute650

Hey everyone i am new to Labelle i dont no where it is i cant find it and not sure the spot. I ride with 4x4 we want mud and trails, i am 22  i ride with some friends but i mostly ride with my parents and my uncle so we are a family riding group and we clean up and not race. From what i have read this place is nice to ride and if there is anything we can do to keep it open let me no.

And for the address or the exact spot can someone tell me soon we want to ride Saturday. thanks

zman03

i'll be there saturday with a buddy. we're comin from Miami
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

rcphreak

hi to all im a new member i live in cape coral any one going out here today ??  also about how far of a drive is this from cape coral ??
trying to take my son out today as its easter and the wife is working perfect father son ride day thanks .
how fast can you afford to go ????

owner of a kinroad 250 cc mini buggy

JoelandNicole

looking to go out to labelle this week. anything i should know? is it worth the drive?

zman03

Its OK  Its an old developement that never got developed , roads just no houses
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Johnny Rotten

Quote from: zman03 on July 05, 2010, 01:46:55 PM
Its OK  Its an old developement that never got developed , roads just no houses

There's one house... :P

Oh, and watch out for the fire hydrants..? ;)
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

zman03

anyone going to labelle this weekend?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

zman03

anyone for labelle this weekend?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

jjbet

Were do you guys ride out there I am going riding on lexington road this sat.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com