Ripped off by Brandon George

Started by TRX450R_Racer, April 08, 2008, 02:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

I sent him $300 for some parts and all I received was a bunch of excuses. After I did some investigating on the internet I found I'm not the first sucker he has burned. The Hardee Country Sheriff was just at his house in Febuary because he ripped off someone on YFZCentral. He lives in Zolfo Springs FL. His cousin is Pro am rider Clay Lachowsky. I have tried to recover my money with no luck so he will be getting another visit from them. Thanks to all who tried to help me out.

When I bought from him he called himself Insane Parts Inc. On YFZCentral he was Show Time Racing. He is a low life dirtbag that steals from people who enjoy to do what he likes to do.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

After doing some more investigating it seems our crimnal Brandon has been doing this since at least 2004. I'm gathering up a lot of evidence to hoefully build a major case against him.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

Good luck Frank. There is NOTHING worse than a thief.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

TRX450R_Racer

Thanks Matt

I found people who have been scammed as far back as 2001! This guy is going down hard! Check this out........

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/969199/page/1
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Da_Mtg_Man

My grandfather used to always say "Never trust a man with 2 first names".
I hope you can nail this scumbag . He deserves a good beat down.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

TRX450R_Racer

This guy is a dirtbag scamming thief. He has been scamming people on the net since at least 2001. His name is Brandon George and he has a list of screennames and paypal accounts a mile long. I'm in the middle of trying to prosicute this dirtbag. DON'T DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM!! Here are just some of the people he has ripped off, including me. His cell phone # is 863-781-9328 or home # 863-735-1786.
His address is
105 golden oaks
zolfo springs, FL 33890

http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295168

http://forum.sounddomain.com/ubbthreads.ph...r/969199/page/1

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...=Brandon+George

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php...=brandon+george

I'm still digging and going to take him down HARD!!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ride1Rob

What did he scam you on? I used to race with Brandon along with quite a few others on this site. Never knew that he was into scamming people. I lost my $300 camera at the track and he called me and told me he had it. Go figure... Hope everything works out for you.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 08, 2008, 02:20:46 PM
What did he scam you on? I used to race with Brandon along with quite a few others on this site. Never knew that he was into scamming people. I lost my $300 camera at the track and he called me and told me he had it. Go figure... Hope everything works out for you.

Does it really matter what the part was? He is a dirtbag and he will get his. I won't rest until he does.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Ride1Rob

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on April 08, 2008, 02:37:03 PM
Does it really matter what the part was? He is a dirtbag and he will get his. I won't rest until he does.

Wow! Excuse me for asking  :o .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Ride1Rob on April 08, 2008, 03:00:31 PM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on April 08, 2008, 02:37:03 PM
Does it really matter what the part was? He is a dirtbag and he will get his. I won't rest until he does.

Wow! Excuse me for asking  :o .

Sorry I didn't mean to come off the wrong way. I'm just pissd that this low life has screwd me and so many other people and gotten away with it so far.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

#10
He has been arrested for meth numerous times and has 2 warrants for his arrest. Soon to be three when I call the Hardee County Sheriff Dept. He is a looser drug addict!! It's nice having friends in the right places.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

backwoods boy

dang two 1st names :o
hes prolly related to ricky bobby
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

miniquad8

try dwracing   on atvriders and bansheehq.com you'll find plenty of people he's scammed including me...showtime racing was supposed to be clay accoring to the reply i got when i exposed them on atv riders..clay said he would make my deal good but guess what he never did...
cam covil#8
04 dade city unlimited mini quad 2nd place
05 dade city unlimited mini quad 1st place
05 gnc mx 70 production 3rd place
06 gnc mx 70 shifter national champion(round 3,5,6,7,8,9,11 winner)
06 dade city quad youth 1st place
06 gncc round 1,4 winner

TRX470r

Damn Frank that sucks, I hope he gets what he deserves and you are able to recover your money. What a looser!!!
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

showtime131

yes he is my cousin and was my mechanic but not any more and he has nothing to do with showtime racing racing any more he even scamed me and even my grandm aw how he was living with but not any more i heard he high tailed it out of state so he doesnt live at that address any more just my grandmaw and my gradmaw doesnt know a grip from and air fillter so calling her and asking about prats are point list ... and i went down the to see what left and theres nothing he even cleaned out or shop of the extraparts we had that we need so but i feel u because he did the same to me and im family so that shows what kind of person he is.... a scum ball... so i just wanted to clear that up again
Showtime 131

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: showtime131 on April 10, 2008, 05:38:13 PM
yes he is my cousin and was my mechanic but not any more and he has nothing to do with showtime racing racing any more he even scamed me and even my grandm aw how he was living with but not any more i heard he high tailed it out of state so he doesnt live at that address any more just my grandmaw and my gradmaw doesnt know a grip from and air fillter so calling her and asking about prats are point list ... and i went down the to see what left and theres nothing he even cleaned out or shop of the extraparts we had that we need so but i feel u because he did the same to me and im family so that shows what kind of person he is.... a scum ball... so i just wanted to clear that up again

Do you have a picture of Brandon?
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

LostCause

Check out the other thread about needing a pic.  I found his my space account.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ