Thanksgiving @ Motoplex?????

Started by jayman, April 08, 2008, 09:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

I know this is REALLY EARLY and things are changing daily @ Motoplex but after receiving a pm from Paul I got to thinking about Thanksgiving.  The plex does not have Thanksgiving as a feature weekend and normally a Large group of us go to durhamtown.  My group is still going to visit durhamtown but I wanted to rally to get some support for Paul to open the plex.  It was even mentioned to get enough support from the sites to possibly even rent the plex and have it all to ourselves.  Does any of this interest you?   :dunno.gif  What are your plans for Thanksgiving?  Who wants to visit the Plex?  I am sure that the new tracks should be complete or near complete by then  :drive.gif.  There would be lots to do (as if there isn't already) for us and possibly we could have it all to ourselves  :o

Let me know if I am way off base here.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Rick16b

Jayman I could get behind this for sure. I took my wife and kids to their first feature last month and now they are hooked, :ThumbsUp.gif so changing our plans for Thanksgiving to go to the Motoplex would be an easy sell now.  ;)

jayman

Great now we only need 30 more families  ???

Actually I do not know what it would take but if I get enough response I will do everything  I can to make it work! 
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

greenmachine

I beleive you could count us in. Still kinda early though.

jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Fox17

do they allow dirt bikes? i could see if my dad would want to do that. id sure like to visit it to see how sweet it is. im off for a few days then too so i can make a very early mornin trip to very late night trip and sleep the next day.  ;D

Paul_S

Quote from: Fox17 on April 09, 2008, 08:42:19 PM
do they allow dirt bikes? i could see if my dad would want to do that. id sure like to visit it to see how sweet it is. im off for a few days then too so i can make a very early mornin trip to very late night trip and sleep the next day.  ;D

Sure we do.

Check out all the do's and don'ts here: http://floridamotoplex.com/

Joedirt

You guys are wild and Crazy Plexaholics....LOL :o
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Slick89

Quote from: Joedirt on April 10, 2008, 12:32:02 AM
You guys are wild and Crazy Plexaholics....LOL :o

Is there something wrong with that?? :box.gif
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

shortcut

Quote from: Joedirt on April 10, 2008, 12:32:02 AM
You guys are wild and Crazy Plexaholics....LOL :o

Wow Dirte', you of all people should know better than to post on a thread with the word "plex" in it.  ::)
Is this all there is ?

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Mudneck

That may give us enough time to plan a group ride ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

jayman

Lets get back on track here and show Paul that we will have his biggest crowd yet if he opens for Thanksgiving weekend.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com