SSQSA at Flying High MX

Started by TBR, February 23, 2008, 12:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TBR

I hope we have a big turnout. There are some point battles beginning to heat up. It's a great track so we will see you all Saturday for practice and Sunday for the race.

Two-Fast Yfz 450

I will be there but i missed to many races to be in the points race. ;D
Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

yfz450mx58


trx#9

I might be there sunday, don't know if I'm riding though. My doctor thinks I'm crazy if I ride anymore especially after my MRI. My shoulder has 2 torn ligaments and my knee has 1, forgot the names of the ligaments but probably couldn't spell them anyways. :D I wish everyone a safe ride.
  Trx#9  ;D
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

tony pitts


   wish we could be there. had to be in georgia for a interview for a new job good luck to everyone
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]