RCDR JAcksonville

Started by duroc825, February 04, 2008, 11:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duroc825

Hey Mudnuri, Are they really gonna have it this time? I see they got a new date?????

mudnuri

This club has been trying so hard to deliver a quality event to us. They said, come bleed or blister, there will be a race up there. AND I WILL BE THERE PREPARED TO GET BLOODY !!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

duroc825

I don't care where they have it I just don't want to lose another race date! What ever happened to the FTR having a backup date? We still haven't got a race to replace the Dade City cancellation!  :'(

mudnuri

I don't know, but SADRA has picked all the slack that has been in our season.
Don't fret just yet. Things are being discussed and there will be a race somewhere.
:P
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: duroc825 on February 06, 2008, 11:20:12 AM
I don't care where they have it I just don't want to lose another race date! What ever happened to the FTR having a backup date? We still haven't got a race to replace the Dade City cancellation!  :'(

For what I understand, Dade City race is not going to happen, but this Club will have a race for us (Quads) next season. Remember this and other clubs also have HS and Enduro races, it is hard for them to get all this hard work done, and there are only so many weekends to schedule all this races.

I'm happy with the races we have had, there are 3 more left and I'm sure all 3 are up, last season we only have 4 QS races, now is up to us to make it bigger, so just come to all the races and bring some more new riders.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

duroc825

I went to the Brooksville HS and wished I had rode it. The old mine would be a killer place for a scramble especially if they used the land across the road. Suncoast said they would do a QS if there were enough people but the QS's don't usually bring in the same numbers as HS's and the property owners need to see $$$$ to let an event happen. And yes, this year has been much better than last year, I wish we could have a full year of racing scheduled.

Southern Outlaw



For what I understand, Dade City race is not going to happen, but this Club will have a race for us (Quads) next season. Remember this and other clubs also have HS and Enduro races, it is hard for them to get all this hard work done, and there are only so many weekends to schedule all this races.

in question RCDR is going to and will have their event...EVENTS as in.......
Check out Upcoming Events for more info on:     www.RCDR.org
         Hare Scramble March
         Dual Sport March
         Quad Scramble April
         Enduro May


alot on there plate but it will happen
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com