FTR HS ONA, FL- Feb 16th!!

Started by mudnuri, February 04, 2008, 08:29:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo

still cant walk. finally stopped passing blood in my urine tonight ;)
89 330R

mudnuri

I do hope you are kidding about the blood thing. If not, don't fool around and see a Dr.
As for feeling sore, YOU KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE! Keep in mind there is always someone faster than you. In my case there are MANY!! You just have to keep trying. Train if you want to be the best.
You keep it up and you will not crash as much and you will feel better in many ways. Okay, that is a lie, I hurt in many places.  :'(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Cosmo

Haha, my urine cleared up today. I bruised my kidney pretty bad, my back is black and blue ;) See you guys at the next race as soon as I am healed up ;)

Edit: I played football for 11 years, getting hit in the kidney and passing blood I am no stranger to ;)
89 330R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com