MS&G 18th,19th & 20th

Started by customrubicon, February 01, 2005, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

I feel that the harley dude was on serious drugs. His friends told us that he also dropped the bike at the rodeo. I would have to say that the best time was riding in the back with friends and my wife. I am ready and my wife wants to go more than I could have imagined.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

shadow

Could care less about the biker rodeo. I would say the rodeo was a flop. Hopefully they realize that mudding is there source of income and cater to us and not some chromed up loud HD! Loved it none the less, opening the back up was a smart move gave everybody a place to spread out.

-shadow
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

4xPlay

QuoteCould care less about the biker rodeo. I would say the rodeo was a flop. Hopefully they realize that mudding is there source of income and cater to us and not some chromed up loud HD! Loved it none the less, opening the back up was a smart move gave everybody a place to spread out.

-shadow

Awwwwwwww,shadow come on now dont knock the HD's thats the all american dream,I've got a 2001 Road King Classic,did you watch the rodeo,I'd like to see you manuever a large harley through those obstacles and see just what you think of it then,what do you have against chrome,and you say that they are loud,well yeah they are,but how many trucks,buggies etc were running open headers........sounds to me like your just a bit jealous that you can afford a HD!!

I Could be wrong..but hey theres plenty of room out there for everyone!!!!!
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

4xPlay

QuoteLet's Ride !!!!!

Alright I'm going to take a shot in the dark.......is the Tony.......or.........Mario????????
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

Little redneck girl

HEY ME AND MY CREW HAD FUN,THEY DON'T HAVE QUADS BUT NOW THEY ARE SURE LOOKING IN TOO IT.WE ARE GOING IN APRIL IS ANYBODY ELSE???LETS GET TOGETHER AND RIDE!!
650 CanAM

customrubicon

QuoteAlright I'm going to take a shot in the dark.......is the Tony.......or.........Mario????????
Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com