MS&G 18th,19th & 20th

Started by customrubicon, February 01, 2005, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

customrubicon

Who's all going ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Flea_Jumper

#1
What is MSG? ??? Is that whats in Chinese food? ;D

customrubicon

#2
Mud Sweat and Gears in okeechobee

http://www.l-cross.com/index.html
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Truegrit

Probably 5-6 bikes coming down with me.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

bbf

i miss the last one i will be on this one

customrubicon

#5
Well we will have to set a place and time to meet at MSG.

What day would be best ? How many going all weekend ?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

BCConviber

I'll probably be there... I am starting to have withdrawals from not playin' in the mud.

Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

stewww

ill be there w/ another dozen or so....  ;D

hoping to have my 29.5 Outlaws by then  ;)

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

customrubicon

#10
Well it has been suggested that some are going on Saturday morning, camping overnight and leaving on Sunday. If this is what people would like to do, we could meet near the turnpike and head out to MS&G as a group.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Asphaltdragon

I'd like to go up there and check it out
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

BigDog

Come on Asphalt.  You will have a blast, guarenteed!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

Asphaltdragon

QuoteCome on Asphalt.  You will have a blast, guarenteed!
NICE!!!!!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

bbf


ucfneed2ride

Not sure if ill be headin out from PSL or Orlando but I will definitley be there Saturday morning. What we ussually do is, everyone meets up at the stage at Noon for a trail ride. It is a good time to meet everyone and see where they are camping. A lot of us from on here camp just past the last set of gates to the right in the open field under the trees (just to the right of the stage). It is a blast and I wish it was every 2 weeks instead of once a month... -UCF
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Truegrit

I just spoke w/ Steve at L-Cross. He said they are defintly have in DJ to play All types of music and requests. He is also trying to rig up a Kareoke machine. That should be interesting.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

customrubicon

#17
Meeting at noon near the stage is a good idea. I will be wearing my atvflorida .com Rodman Dam Group Ride t-shirt. Tony
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

shadow

Yo Bro... count me in and the family & friends. Camp @ the same place?
QuoteNot sure if ill be headin out from PSL or Orlando but I will definitley be there Saturday morning. What we ussually do is, everyone meets up at the stage at Noon for a trail ride. It is a good time to meet everyone and see where they are camping. A lot of us from on here camp just past the last set of gates to the right in the open field under the trees (just to the right of the stage). It is a blast and I wish it was every 2 weeks instead of once a month... -UCF
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

shadow

confirm friends coming... looks like im bringing 4quads.


-shadow
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

Thrasher

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

customrubicon

#21
It sounds like you must have gotten your bike fixed.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Thrasher

I did...found the short in my headlight pod....replaced and re-ran the wires and put in a new circuit breaker (ignition circuit no less, the wire dug itself into some metal under the pod.)....all is good now!

lets ride!

2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

zin

Shadowman... gimmie a call.. I lost your Number...
I'm riding local saterday...wanna come?


MS&G....Going back in march...and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going in FEB too...  

customrubicon

#24
QuoteShadowman... gimmie a call.. I lost your Number...
I'm riding local saterday...wanna come?


MS&G....Going back in march...and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going in FEB too...  

 Zin ! I did not even notice that I missed the &. I corrected it.
TY !!  ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com