MS&G 18th,19th & 20th

Started by customrubicon, February 01, 2005, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbf


customrubicon

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

BCConviber

Very nice Yunt2... See you there.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

stretchy

  Looks like I got a day off... bout time

  Been working out of Port Charlotte for 3 weeks straight..


  I'm FINALLY GOING!!!  Can't wait Got the Outlaws on the bike, beer for the cooler, and some rum for me.
 
 I'll be driving a '99 F-350 diesel daully(tan) and ride an '03 black Grizz.    Can't miss me either I'm 6'6"  w/ a pony tail
  
  If you see me just yell "hey stretch"  and I'll stagger over.
  See you there

bbf

nice tires should sling the mud

customrubicon

I am packed and counting the hours.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Nos Prairie

Yunt.... Isnt that strap on the wrong end of a Polaris. ROFL
BF 750 (not stock anymore)

Da_Mtg_Man

lol...You shouldn't take that from him Yunt....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

SoFlaEiger

my tires aren't on yet but im gonna go anyways with some of my buddies in a 93 bronco with smoke stacks and 35s.

stretchy

I can't get on their website to get a map, Somebody give me an address :'(

Little redneck girl

 ???YEAH,WE HAD THE SAME PROBELM.THANK GOD WE FOUND OUR WAY!!!!!YES AS ALWAYS IT WAS A BLAST!!!!!!IT WAS NICE TO SEE NOS,ZIN,BIGDOG,AND IM SORRY IF I HAVE FORGOTTEN ANYONE ELSE IT WAS SO MUCH FUN.THANKS FOR THAT NICE GINTEL MAN THAT PULLED ME OUT! IM SORRY IM A LITTLE TIPPSEE AND CAN'T SPELLLLLL.I KNOW SOMEONE WILL FORGIVE ME!YEEEEE YAWWWWWWWWW :P :P :P :P
650 CanAM

500runner

it kind of get boring ride thur the same mud holes after awhile, can you ride on the trail that goes thur the gate and down to the river, or do you have to wait for the trail ride that seems to happen once a day :-/.  the last time i was there was dec

yunt2ride

QuoteYunt.... Isnt that strap on the wrong end of a Polaris. ROFL


No its not, how can you pull others out with it attached to the front. HAHA
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Muddingrl82

went yesterday had a blast waiting to go again today....had to get pulled out once ??? not to bad with just stock tires...
04 honda foreman 4*4
05 fourtrax foreman rubicon

bbf

first time there had a blast that some nasty mud out there but worth the trip and yes got stuck good

Truegrit

Once again the trail rides were not very exciting. But I guess that is what we should expect from a trail ride. It is not a mud ride. Its a shame that we are no longer allowed to play in those mud/water holes. I enjoyed the variety.

I thought the mud was great in the big pit thick and soupy. Perfect conditions. It only got better the later it got and the more water that was added.

Can't wait for March and the David Allen Coe concert.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

customrubicon

We had a great time riding and meeting Little Redneck Girl, Alex (her hubby), Zin, Big Dog, Bart and a few others. Went with my friends Grizzlysp, Runkoutlaw/Jessie (his girl) and Wilburz. Well I got stuck a few times and had to be winched out by my friends and strangers. It was a great time. I can't wait until next month.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

Here is the only pic that I can post because of the no helmet rule. Rnkoutlaw just chilling !!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Truegrit

I guess I stopped and chatted w/ Rnkoutlaw at the "mudhole" myself on the noon trail ride. I had the red '05 Foreman with the Laws&Zillas..
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

RnkOutlaw

Had a great time up there, I liked how the water was pumped in so we always had some mud to play in.

I got to meet some new people,
Sheldon and Don it was great to meet you hope we can ride again.

Tony thanks for buying food, and the macaroni salad was kick ass.

P.s next time we will just lite a tree on fire.

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

wilburz

I too had a good time. The trail ride does seem to be a little boring after the first time. I wish I could have met some more people. Please don't be shy. I really am an a-hole!

I did meet 3 folks for the first time and would like to thank each one of them. Thanks Sheldon,Robert and Jessica. It was an honor to meet such nice folks and be able to share some stories and plow through some gravy with them! Oh yah that dude Custom and his boy are cool too. :)
P.S. Zin is a crazy S.O.B!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

zin

HEY NOW!!!  we're all a lil crazy!! some of us just more than others...

I too..had one heck of a time... and with David allen coe comming next month..ya gotta have a lil crazy in ya to fit in.

was great seeing everyone...and look forward to March...  cya in the mud!!!

z|n

heres the only pic I can post... until Da_mtg_man goes to bed.       HAHAHAHA!!!


Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... You're good with photoshop aren't you.... ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

rubicon500kid

do alot of sport atvs go  and  is there any place whit a lot of water whit no mud like 2 to 3 feet deep
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com