What happened to the new chic? Keep it clean

Started by Bounty1, April 26, 2007, 11:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 09:21:53 AM
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 27, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW

I see Florida's education system is hard at work... LOL
He musta bin teached in L.A. (lower Alabama)

BrewMaster

Why are you taking offense? Are you two lovers?   :-*

Smoknbanshee

I need some popcorn.  This post is going south quick.  LMFAO.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

BrewMaster

Quote from: greenmachine on April 27, 2007, 09:43:28 AM
Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 09:21:53 AM
Quote from: hondarider450r on April 27, 2007, 08:44:45 AM
NOBODY WON ANYTHING SHES NOT ON CAUSE SHES ON HER WAY TO RIVER RANCH DONT TALK WAT U DONT KNOW

I see Florida's education system is hard at work... LOL
He musta bin teached in L.A. (lower Alabama)


Can someone please tell me what this says?

iluvmuddin

thanks Honda for stickin up for me.... i dont think i like this place very much....you people got pissy with me for flirting.....flirting makes you feel good and excited.....the others want to fight and start trouble....but i'll be the bad guy.....ya'll can go back to talkin about riding without helmets...whos got the baddest trike....and how to get gum off your shirt.....cause i'm goin ridin

Rebecca

BrewMaster

Did all the flirting make your husband "feel good and excited"??
I think flirting when your single is OK, but if your married it comes off kind of slutty.
(I'm not saying you are, but thats the preception it gives off)

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 10:12:06 AM
Did all the flirting make your husband "feel good and excited"??
I think flirting when your single is OK, but if your married it comes off kind of slutty.
(I'm not saying you are, but thats the preception it gives off)
agree.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

big-daddy

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 10:22:39 AM
Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 10:12:06 AM
Did all the flirting make your husband "feel good and excited"??
I think flirting when your single is OK, but if your married it comes off kind of slutty.
(I'm not saying you are, but thats the preception it gives off)
agree.

dang smoke, did that come from you...... ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

JackL

Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 09:45:28 AM
Why are you taking offense? Are you two lovers?   :-*

Offense, nah. We just find it funny a guy from a state where the education system is ranked 49th lowest in the country is talking bad about us. LMAO

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

JackL

Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 10:12:06 AM
Did all the flirting make your husband "feel good and excited"??
I think flirting when your single is OK, but if your married it comes off kind of slutty.
(I'm not saying you are, but thats the preception it gives off)


Maybe they are swingers and he did get feelin all good and excited...lots of folks in this world..



The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Quad32x

gtnwoods elongated ......... opps............Wrong site. 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

JackL

Quote from: Quad32x on April 27, 2007, 10:45:57 AM
gtnwoods elongated ......... opps............Wrong site. 2:L

:'(    ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

1FasterBlaster

   I really don't see where the heck everyone is saying it was in bad taste.I didn't see any graphic details, or any sware words.It was a little of adult playing.The reason it ended because she sent a threat.There wasn't anything that was bad reading for anyone.
  There's nothing wrong with flirting, we do it on here all the time.I'm married and I still flirt and my wife knows it.It doesn't make you a swinger.If your jealous and don't trust each other, then don't do it.You can't tell other people to act like you.Whatever floats your boat can make another one sink...stay in your boat.
  I'm sure we all are intelligent enough to know what can be sadi and what can't. Behave like an adult an give the mods some credit.They know what there doing!!
 

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: big-daddy on April 27, 2007, 10:37:57 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on April 27, 2007, 10:22:39 AM
Quote from: BrewMaster on April 27, 2007, 10:12:06 AM
Did all the flirting make your husband "feel good and excited"??
I think flirting when your single is OK, but if your married it comes off kind of slutty.
(I'm not saying you are, but thats the preception it gives off)
agree.

dang smoke, did that come from you...... ???

Yeah, I am going to leave this thread now.  Usually when I venture outside of the Racing Scene, I offend people.  I am just a person, that calls a spade a spade, and sometimes people cannot handle that.  There is one thing about me though, on and off this internet I talk the same, and you will always know where I am coming from.  Sometimes that is not the best approach, but I will never be accused of talking behind someones back.  You guys enjoy the open discussion, I will go back to my home at the Racing Scene.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1FasterBlaster

   And if you have kids and you think there is something too graphic, tell the mods and don't let your kids read it.This is an adult site too.Let the kids see kid stuff and the adults have their views.It doesn't say kids only site!!
   Relax , have some fun, vent a little!!

Smoknbanshee

Alright, this is my last post promise.  I commend the efforts of the mods, they do a great job.  It is very difficult to police everything everyone post, especially when it is borderline.  Some people take offense to it, some don't.  The mods have to hit the middle of the road and run with it.  My point is, flirting is all fun and games to some, but if you had a teenage daughter that visited this site would that really be a good post for her to read?  Then when the threats got posted it made the whole post even worse.  I just don't think that would be a good impression for our younger society.  As grown ups, we all know that the post was most likely a joke and everyone will get together some day and apologize and ride with each other, but our younger society most of the time does not understand that.  In my opinion people that post should MODERATE themselves.  Somethings do need to be kept to a private message.  I agree that this post was borderline for the mods to get rid of, so I can understand why people wanted it gone, and other's had no offense to it.  I just really think it goes back to people need to moderate their own post.  If this has offended anyone, you can bash me if you want or send me a PM and we can discuss more.
Later,
Smoke
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bounty1

Good morning everyone. I see the forum has been busy since last night @4AM. I hope everyone has a great day.

JackL

#42
I don't believe the mods dumped that thread, iluvmuddin did. A real shame because I would like liked to have read the rest of it and not had to get a half remembered recap.

It would have been nice if the thread could have been moved to a PG area, well maybe it got R after I left.

Seemed all in good fun to me, and I have seen equally flirtatious / nasty things from many of the participants of the thread....I'm glad it is gone so the hypocrites can't be called out and a huge
war started.

I think Rebbecca (iluvmuddin) is a fine addition to the site. It takes all types to make the world go around.


Had to edit my poor grammar for the Alabama guy.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

iluvmuddin

yea i know i said is was going riding... i cant leave the house... my crew is working on my house this week so i've been pretty much stuck here the whole time cause i know if i'm not watching over them they will slack off.....anyways.. Good Point Scratchup......
I didnt threaten anyone... i didnt post the PM ...the longtimers did... that was personal...it should have never been brought to this thread....i did delete the thread....maybe i did it too soon and should have read between the lines..... i missed the contest info :(
i talk the way i type too....i do flirt....but i said it before...i'm grown and i'm not tryin to steal anyones husband dang it.....my husband loves me and accepts me the way i am.... dont ya'll worry yourselves about what me and my man do.....what we do we keep private......until the situation arises and we can be open.....theres websites and clubs for that too.....i didnt say an obscene word in that thread....unfortunately its gone now and you cant go back and research.....
why do I even bother??

JackL

Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:43:14 AM
yea i know i said is was going riding... i cant leave the house... my crew is working on my house this week so i've been pretty much stuck here the whole time cause i know if i'm not watching over them they will slack off.....anyways.. Good Point Scratchup......
I didnt threaten anyone... i didnt post the PM ...the longtimers did... that was personal...it should have never been brought to this thread....i did delete the thread....maybe i did it too soon and should have read between the lines..... i missed the contest info :(
i talk the way i type too....i do flirt....but i said it before...i'm grown and i'm not tryin to steal anyones husband dang it.....my husband loves me and accepts me the way i am.... dont ya'll worry yourselves about what me and my man do.....what we do we keep private......until the situation arises and we can be open.....theres websites and clubs for that too.....i didnt say an obscene word in that thread....unfortunately its gone now and you cant go back and research.....
why do I even bother??

Cause deep down you still luv us.

What, I didn't have any good points?

I'll try to make some now. Women get jealous of other flirty women, ALWAYS that is a fact of life that will never change, and men love a cat fight. That also will never change.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

hondarider450r

lets all just get along and have fun no need for arguements just natural fun
'07 HONDA TRX450ER

Joedirt

If a Moderator did not say anything to you....then you did nothing wrong.

If someone had an issue with what you were doing they should have PMed you like an adult.

Children do read this  Forum , more often there are more children online than adults.


Another case of the Moral Majority is right...and YOU are wrong.....

In a nutshell you are New and were getting all the boys attention.......rest is obvious...


Arggggg :pirate.gif

[attachment deleted (older than 180 days)]
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bounty1

Quote from: JackL on April 27, 2007, 11:48:59 AM
Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:43:14 AM
yea i know i said is was going riding... i cant leave the house... my crew is working on my house this week so i've been pretty much stuck here the whole time cause i know if i'm not watching over them they will slack off.....anyways.. Good Point Scratchup......
I didnt threaten anyone... i didnt post the PM ...the longtimers did... that was personal...it should have never been brought to this thread....i did delete the thread....maybe i did it too soon and should have read between the lines..... i missed the contest info :(
i talk the way i type too....i do flirt....but i said it before...i'm grown and i'm not tryin to steal anyones husband dang it.....my husband loves me and accepts me the way i am.... dont ya'll worry yourselves about what me and my man do.....what we do we keep private......until the situation arises and we can be open.....theres websites and clubs for that too.....i didnt say an obscene word in that thread....unfortunately its gone now and you cant go back and research.....
why do I even bother??

Cause deep down you still luv us.

What, I didn't have any good points?

I'll try to make some now. Women get jealous of other flirty women, ALWAYS that is a fact of life that will never change, and men love a cat fight. That also will never change.


Hey Jack, I think you hit the nail on the head and drove it home. By the way I saw you having a great time. lol ;) 

iluvmuddin

thanks Jack...i really want to type something naughty :(


JackL

Quote from: Bounty on April 27, 2007, 12:07:20 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 27, 2007, 11:48:59 AM
Quote from: iluvmuddin on April 27, 2007, 11:43:14 AM
yea i know i said is was going riding... i cant leave the house... my crew is working on my house this week so i've been pretty much stuck here the whole time cause i know if i'm not watching over them they will slack off.....anyways.. Good Point Scratchup......
I didnt threaten anyone... i didnt post the PM ...the longtimers did... that was personal...it should have never been brought to this thread....i did delete the thread....maybe i did it too soon and should have read between the lines..... i missed the contest info :(
i talk the way i type too....i do flirt....but i said it before...i'm grown and i'm not tryin to steal anyones husband dang it.....my husband loves me and accepts me the way i am.... dont ya'll worry yourselves about what me and my man do.....what we do we keep private......until the situation arises and we can be open.....theres websites and clubs for that too.....i didnt say an obscene word in that thread....unfortunately its gone now and you cant go back and research.....
why do I even bother??

Cause deep down you still luv us.

What, I didn't have any good points?

I'll try to make some now. Women get jealous of other flirty women, ALWAYS that is a fact of life that will never change, and men love a cat fight. That also will never change.


Hey Jack, I think you hit the nail on the head and drove it home. By the way I saw you having a great time. lol ;) 


Hey, I'm a fun guy!  I hope I didn't make anymore people hate me on the site than I already had, but I actually am the same person on and off the net.

Anyone who has met me knows it already, and some new ones are fixin to find it out tonight. :)

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com