MS&G 18th,19th & 20th

Started by customrubicon, February 01, 2005, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbf

yes that was the 6wheeler .

budman

QuoteIf you want I'll make and host a temporary site for your pictures


I believe he meant content..shut up ZIN
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

ucfneed2ride

I rode on that buggy out at the Underhills a while back at Mudfest. That thing is insane!
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

Thrasher

#178
QuoteIf you want I'll make and host a temporary site for your pictures

thanx, I have my own server tho...but no intention of postin a lot..no helmets and crazy stuff like that..the place was a zoo...


some of these are not so great

front parking area/line to get in from a distance.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Thrasher

#179
lot o swamp buggies n trucks in the mud.
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

customrubicon

I was just here thinking about all the gas that was used out there this weekend. Alot of $$$$$$$$$ Oh, can't forget those diesels. I did not want to leave.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

customrubicon

This girls pants were so muddy that she had to keep pulling them up. The girls and thier family were funny to watch. They were trying to get the 4wheelers out of the mud.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Thrasher

#182
oh ya, noone died as the rumor mill was going around, some dude was working on a swampbuggy, and it exploded, when that happened, he jumped back, and fell into the road where a truck ran him over...he's in critical condition into the hospital ..as I am told.

(No clue as to who it was...just something that happened out there....15-20k people, crazy things are gonna happen.)

apparenty at least 3 vehicles went up in flames, I saw a jeep that was toasty, the owner said he was in it when it caught..but he was ok, the jeep was crispy...
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

o4250

Quoteoh ya, noone died as the rumor mill was going around, some dude was working on a swampbuggy, and it exploded, when that happened, he jumped back, and fell into the road where a truck ran him over...he's in critical condition into the hospital ..as I am told.

(No clue as to who it was...just something that happened out there....15-20k people, crazy things are gonna happen.)

apparenty at least 3 vehicles went up in flames, I saw a jeep that was toasty, the owner said he was in it when it caught..but he was ok, the jeep was crispy...


Was the guy unconsicous? Wouldnt the truck see him ???




RaptorTom

Looks like a fun time. I have got to get a 4x4 quad and check it out. ;)
For Sale
2002 Blaster
2003 TTR125
1999 PW80

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

This is a pic of Customs camping buddy! ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

The guy has a real live chicken on his head!  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

This is a shot of the trail they were making all four wheelers use to get out to the front. They would only let trucks through the gate at one point. Needless to say I did not go that way.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

budman

I got stuck there once...in the gate..like a friggin madhouse, a traffic jam. that really sucked big time. Imagine 2 or 300 bikes waiting to go thru there, in different directions,first come first served....
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Truegrit

QuoteThis is a shot of the trail they were making all four wheelers use to get out to the front. They would only let trucks through the gate at one point. Needless to say I did not go that way.

Yes my group got stuck in that too. A total mad house. It go tto the point where we just rode to the hole and stopped to watch, there was little room to play in. The trucks and buggies don't show any regard for the ATVs. I saw quite a few of them hit ATVs. Including one in my group.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

Thrasher

it was so packed, trying to get around just sucked...
was quite fun on sunday rolling the the back area instead of hanging out near the mudpits..

next time I go, hopefully it wont be as chaotic!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

BCConviber

Boys and Girls... That was the most insane weekend I have ever experienced. And I never even saw most of you! Way too many people out there. It was great on friday, but by saturday it was so crowded you couldn't go anywhere without waiting in line, or traversing a deep mud hole... I doubt I'll roll out for another big concert like that. It was a fun experience, but I hate crowds with a passion. Had a blast though.

Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

SSRancher

Yo BCC, Had a blast like always.  Even though I locked the keys in my truck Friday, and froze my A$$ off that night. Sheldon and Zin, it was nice meeting you and thanks for the help.  I think Sunday was the best day of riding that I did there.  The pastures in the back were a blast to ride. Now I'm going to clean the bike and fix the winch that broke.  Don't buy the wireless winch it not too kind to mud three days straight.  

Stephan
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

4xPlay

That hole was nasty,with a capitol N,I went through there around 6:30pm Sat to leave....I got through,but no one else in my group did,pulled them out and the last one i was going to get i broke my axle,still got out in 2wd,but my god that hole was nasty
QuoteThis is a shot of the trail they were making all four wheelers use to get out to the front. They would only let trucks through the gate at one point. Needless to say I did not go that way.
'05 Grizzly,29.5x12x12 outlaws,Gorilla axles,2in. lift,maxxis 8 spoke wheels,lift springs(highlifter),1in widetrac spacers in front,k&n,prefilter,super trapp,dynojet,Power
Now,Warn 2.5,all brushed alum. bash plates(yamaha),custom graphics,self leveling beverage holder.

2001 Road King Clas

customrubicon

You had to use the gate west of the mudhole to go to the front. It was not hard to get through. Wilburz and I went back and forth several times. That gate near the wash area was nasty !!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

mudluvn14

Quoteanother

I wish I was there to see the Harley try to make it through the mud!  The picture is funny but it would have been better to see in person.  I think that was half of the hype of this event for me...waiting to see if a drunk biker would test out the mud (not that I'd do it myself if I had a Harley).  Fun times for all!

wilburz

The funiest part of that bike getting stuck was once Custom winched him out of the hole the bikers battery was dead and he could not start his bike to move it and  the great big super duty yellow paramedic/trail cop dude pulled up behind him and honk his air horn, then pulled along side of the biker, the biker then called him f-in lazy and then the big truck guy jumped out and chewed the biker out. Pretty funny to listen to that exchange.  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Truegrit

Did anyone actually go to the Biker rodeo and watch?? We were having too much fun in the mud and forgot.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com