ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:51:24 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:50:01 PM
next event we need to have a wet t-shirt contest with the girls

grl i think they need to do a wet white boxer brief contest at that event.  what do you think?

i think my stuff my fall out
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

Sounds like an even exchange

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:51:20 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:50:01 PM
next event we need to have a wet t-shirt contest with the girls

I will provide the shirts and breast exams

i'm the dr here now turn your head and cough. :o

kickflip42585

*coughs multiple times* now check it for pulling strength
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:51:53 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:51:24 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:50:01 PM
next event we need to have a wet t-shirt contest with the girls

grl i think they need to do a wet white boxer brief contest at that event.  what do you think?

i think my stuff my fall out

well then we're calling you out to step up to the plate on that comment.

rollincoals

ill give the breathalizer test   " blow here"  <------------
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

I'll step up if u do
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

there's a lot of talking, no dates being set

kickflip42585

I'm free most weekends as long as it's not too far of a drive.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:53:04 PM
ill give the breathalizer test   " blow here"  <------------

oh and rollin crawled out from under the porch to play w/ the big boys and girls again

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:56:00 PM
I'm free most weekends as long as it's not too far of a drive.

mom won't let you drive that far from home?

GrlNextDoor

takes him a while sometimes :)

kickflip42585

too late for rollin, i'm taking both QT and GRl on at the same time
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:56:52 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:56:00 PM
I'm free most weekends as long as it's not too far of a drive.

mom won't let you drive that far from home?

I prefer to have someone else drive me, i'm a lil lazy when it comes to driving
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:57:23 PM
too late for rollin, i'm taking both QT and GRl on at the same time

refer to earlier post qt and grl are not in on action together.

GrlNextDoor

thanks for that qt.  I agree

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:58:00 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:56:52 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:56:00 PM
I'm free most weekends as long as it's not too far of a drive.

mom won't let you drive that far from home?

I prefer to have someone else drive me, i'm a lil lazy when it comes to driving

dui and the scooter won't trailer your quadd?

kickflip42585

fine, you can each have 30mins then swap
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:59:08 PM
fine, you can each have 30mins then swap

i don't take sloppy seconds either :o

kickflip42585

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us


Prove IT!! and b/c QT called it she can be first.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

is that intended to be a privilege

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us


i'm sure you got that right.  i don't think he could handle either of us alone none the less any other way.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:59:47 PM
you couldn't handle the first 15 minutes of either of us


Sounds like they know each other
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

I've got some free time to prove it when ur ready.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com