ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 10:37:57 PM
I know they are watching...everyone is watching the topic, it has been on fire since we got in on this....thats also why I put the horns on  >:D

Ppl w/ who can't come up w/ good comments are the reading audience.  Just remember in posting who we are entertaining other than ourselves.  Those of you that are the reading audience please chime in w/ you're good jokes.  Unless you're skeered.

kickflip42585

Apparantly they are scared to post...I guess it's still just you and me having to create the fun around here.  :P
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 06, 2007, 11:04:44 PM
Apparantly they are scared to post...I guess it's still just you and me having to create the fun around here.  :P

Unfortunately I'm getting ready to go back into another meeting w/ my Board of Directors.  I'll have to play another time.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 08:24:14 PM
Id@
I take that as "watch our step" because we are being WATCHED ??????J/K ;)

nope, just speachless.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

qt314nfla

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 11:06:02 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 08:24:14 PM
Id@
I take that as "watch our step" because we are being WATCHED ??????J/K ;)

nope, just speachless.

Id@

ok then game on when i get done.

kickflip42585

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 11:06:02 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 08:24:14 PM
Id@
I take that as "watch our step" because we are being WATCHED ??????J/K ;)

nope, just speachless.

Id@

I'm not worried about being watched, I like to show off. First time in a while since I helped make someone go speechless.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on January 06, 2007, 11:07:41 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 11:06:02 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 06, 2007, 09:55:16 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 06, 2007, 08:24:14 PM
Id@
I take that as "watch our step" because we are being WATCHED ??????J/K ;)

nope, just speachless.

Id@

ok then game on when i get done.

QT, I know you well enough not to blush at anything you dish out  ::)

Id@

ps: going to bed now,,,fire away.
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kickflip42585

wow, we ran him off........
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Now thats got to be a first, Ida SPEECHLESS ?????????WOW
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com