ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:42:11 PM
dont make me get out my baby powder

your not gonna use that baby powder anywhere but your diaper, b/c last time I  checked I was the Chief of the SmakAHo Tribe.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:41:33 PM
no catcher/pitcher with me and him, i was hoping u'd be catching

mines the same size as yours so unless you're doing some pitching action yourself i won't be doing any catching.

rollincoals

"grl" last girl that said that left sore
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

GrlNextDoor

that only make's me interested.  quite possibly, i like a rough ride every now and then

kickflip42585

just grip the floor well and you'll catch it all
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:43:19 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:42:11 PM
dont make me get out my baby powder

your not gonna use that baby powder anywhere but your diaper, b/c last time I  checked I was the Chief of the SmakAHo Tribe.

no  you're chief c0ck blocker

kickflip42585

I can't help if i spit better game
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:45:33 PM
I can't help if i spit better game

oh damn he's stepping off the porch to run w/ the big dogs

rollincoals

smakahoe trib and ur pokahontess
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

MuddFreak77

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:45:33 PM
I can't help if i spit better game

Rollin said you swallow too
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

once again "woof"
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Very nice freak and rollin.  Both comments were very well done.

rollincoals

come on grl where the good pics lol
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla


GrlNextDoor

Saved for a select few.  Not many get to see the tat!!

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

next event we need to have a wet t-shirt contest with the girls
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:49:33 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:49:03 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:47:22 PM
once again "woof"

that's right beg like a dog

yes ma'am!

dang rollin he's beggin and has manners and respect.  come on now you're gonna have to show some game.

GrlNextDoor

And we would get what in return??

rollincoals

nobody wants to see a tat they wanna see the goods
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:50:01 PM
next event we need to have a wet t-shirt contest with the girls

I will provide the shirts and breast exams
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:50:01 PM
next event we need to have a wet t-shirt contest with the girls

grl i think they need to do a wet white boxer brief contest at that event.  what do you think?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com