ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:54:15 PM
Oh, you want to talk to me now???
Honey, we will all talk  to you!!!!!
You left us       remember ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:54:15 PM
Oh, you want to talk to me now???

I can't be the only chick in here keeping them at bay.

kickflip42585

If we all "gang" up on QT she will be worn out in minutes so come back GrlNxtDr, so it can be your turn.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

u guys type to fast  for me to even get anything out
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

GrlNextDoor

never left, have a bad habit.  have to break to smoke.  :(

dynodon

NO, he cant complete a circle jerk,he keeps missing every other stroke, Why do you think I am selling his DUMB arse ??? ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

eww...smoking is nasty, I have plenty of better things to put in your mouth.....




like carrots
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:56:20 PM
If we all "gang" up on QT she will be worn out in minutes so come back GrlNxtDr, so it can be your turn.
Ha, Ha , Ha, ha, You have NO idea my friend
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrlNextDoor

You keep saying things like that then, stop for a while.  A little scared???

Hawgin4x4

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:48:32 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:47:00 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 10:44:43 PM
u guys are nuts i love this place
I have been trying to help you out here brotha!!!! You got to come up with somethin to say, Hell flip, and 400 have plans made already. So unless you want to stay on the sidelines, you should speak

i think 400's mom had to change his diaper and put him to bed.haha





woah woah woah im still here....just enjoying the show everyone is puttin on..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

kickflip42585

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:58:21 PM
You keep saying things like that then, stop for a while.  A little scared???


nope, bored. I need constant attention when it cums to things like that.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:56:40 PM
never left, have a bad habit.  have to break to smoke.  :(
She admitted the BAD habit part, But hey, You take the good with the bad.
Make the best of it  :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hawgin4x4

qt- by the way i can change my own diaper..
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:58:21 PM
You keep saying things like that then, stop for a while.  A little scared???


Ladied BEWARE    Sounds like a 2 pump chump
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

GrlNextDoor

Didn't say that was the ONLY bad thing  (guess you can use your imagination for the other bads i have)

rollincoals

i got somthin for ya grl
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: 400mph on January 05, 2007, 11:00:23 PM
qt- by the way i can change my own diaper..

just had to check wasn't sure if you were having your night night milk and cookies w/ your bed time book.

kickflip42585

Quote from: 400mph on January 05, 2007, 11:00:23 PM
qt- by the way i can change my own diaper..

mommy wow! he's a big kid now
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

O.K., I am gonna let all you singles take over for awhile.    Keep on keepin on ;D ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrlNextDoor


kickflip42585

it's been broughten
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Hawgin4x4

i dont do the mil n cookies...flip i am a big boy!!!
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:01:03 PM
i got somthin for ya grl

we still haven't seen pics of you.  and where's your myspace link?  everyone else but grl has posted one or the other.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:00:56 PM
Didn't say that was the ONLY bad thing  (guess you can use your imagination for the other bads i have)

I can go to bed with a smile on my face thinking about this one    ;D ;D
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

dynodon

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:01:03 PM
i got somthin for ya grl
[/qte]
There ya go, i think she likes it like that ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com