ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

Quote from: 400mph on January 05, 2007, 11:02:30 PM
i dont do the mil n cookies...flip i am a big boy!!!

Keep telling yourself that....if your considered a big boy, should I be re-named to the Original Bedroom Gangster?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

Give me a minute.  I will try to figure out how to post a pic

dynodon

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 11:02:52 PM
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:00:56 PM
Didn't say that was the ONLY bad thing  (guess you can use your imagination for the other bads i have)

I can go to bed with a smile on my face thinking about this one    ;D ;D
:Clap.gif :bow.gif :T
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Hawgin4x4

funny flip.. i want to see a pic of Grl also!!
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

kickflip42585

I've already seen one...apparently I'm cooler than all of you.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:03:31 PM
Quote from: 400mph on January 05, 2007, 11:02:30 PM
i dont do the mil n cookies...flip i am a big boy!!!

Keep telling yourself that....if your considered a big boy, should I be re-named to the Original Bedroom Gangster?

I don't believe you've been in bed w/ any one on here so um no you can't rename yourself.  Request for name change....DENIED!

kickflip42585

took me down like a shotgun
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:06:07 PM
I'm the picture taker when riding.  the only one I have of me there has only my leg

How about one with out the jacket????? J/K ( I know everyone was thinking it )
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrlNextDoor

everyone's gotta have a boy toy   jk

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:08:40 PM
everyone's gotta have a boy toy   jk


I hear ya on that.  Do you know where I can find one?

kickflip42585

would I be considered a man-toy??? I'm am of age!
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

those are the best one's for the booty calls.  still interested??

dynodon

looks like everyone has retired ?????
It has been fun, But I will see you all tomarrow grl keep up the conv. I am sure you will find plenty here, just have to fight Qt for the crown now  ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:10:12 PM
would I be considered a man-toy??? I'm am of age!

Hey man-toys are more my style.

GrlNextDoor

and what would of age be

kickflip42585

man-toy = much better hung
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 11:10:57 PM
looks like everyone has retired ?????
It has been fun, But I will see you all tomarrow grl keep up the conv. I am sure you will find plenty here, just have to fight Qt for the crown now  ;D

Nah I don't fight w/ other cool chicks.

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:11:46 PM
man-toy = much better hung

confuscious say: Well hung always better for booty call

GrlNextDoor

Don't want to fight for anything.  Just like talking!!

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:11:49 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 11:10:57 PM
looks like everyone has retired ?????
It has been fun, But I will see you all tomarrow grl keep up the conv. I am sure you will find plenty here, just have to fight Qt for the crown now  ;D

Nah I don't fight w/ other cool chicks.
Quit ruining my thoughts DANG IT >:(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

did i mention i like confucious
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 11:12:52 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:11:49 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 11:10:57 PM
looks like everyone has retired ?????
It has been fun, But I will see you all tomarrow grl keep up the conv. I am sure you will find plenty here, just have to fight Qt for the crown now  ;D

Nah I don't fight w/ other cool chicks.
Quit ruining my thoughts DANG IT >:(

ok fine for you don...would you like mud or jello?

GrlNextDoor

Confucious - VERY WISE

rollincoals

boy toy! if ur way younger than a chick than ur a boy toy no matter ur age
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com