ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:43:10 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:40:35 PM
here is another of QT and a house pet, she likes it from all 4 legged critters



Alright who wants to get on all fours and play?

Here ya go Lauren

I think freak wants to let the taco bell dog tea bag him. 

Dude what's your obsession w/ the critters.  It's getting a little creepy.

kickflip42585

Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:44:52 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:44:07 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:43:01 PM
Sorry, I was taking my time to get in the mood, next time we'll just go no clothes from the begining...hows' that song go..."I see you baby...shaking that ass" right QT?

Or is 'i ain't never seen an arse like that' eminem.  which one will work better for you for mood music?

well the music would be drowned out  by moans/screams so ladies choice.

how about 'bow chicka bow wow' from 70's porn?

dynodon

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 10:44:43 PM
u guys are nuts i love this place
I have been trying to help you out here brotha!!!! You got to come up with somethin to say, Hell flip, and 400 have plans made already. So unless you want to stay on the sidelines, you should speak
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.

LMFAO now that's funny right there i don't care who you are!

MuddFreak77

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.

Sorry My name isn't Richard Gear   
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

I'm ok with anything, except backstreet boys or anything like that, that music makes me wanana go straight for the A _ _ (fill in the blank) lol
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.
I want to know, HOW in the heck you would even come up with that, let alone say it in open forum ?!?!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:47:00 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 10:44:43 PM
u guys are nuts i love this place
I have been trying to help you out here brotha!!!! You got to come up with somethin to say, Hell flip, and 400 have plans made already. So unless you want to stay on the sidelines, you should speak

i think 400's mom had to change his diaper and put him to bed.haha

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:47:35 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.

LMFAO now that's funny right there i don't care who you are!
Funny YES, but gotta make you wonder though !!!! J/K
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.
I want to know, HOW in the heck you would even come up with that, let alone say it in open forum ?!?!?!?!

it come naturally
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.
I want to know, HOW in the heck you would even come up with that, let alone say it in open forum ?!?!?!?!

hey my man is trying to protect me from freaks repeated slander on character in open forum....lol

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:48:32 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:47:00 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 10:44:43 PM
u guys are nuts i love this place
I have been trying to help you out here brotha!!!! You got to come up with somethin to say, Hell flip, and 400 have plans made already. So unless you want to stay on the sidelines, you should speak

i think 400's mom had to change his diaper and put him to bed.haha
Yeah, he kinda disappeared, but then again, so has Grl
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

MuddFreak77

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:49:38 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.
I want to know, HOW in the heck you would even come up with that, let alone say it in open forum ?!?!?!?!

it come naturally

So you have tried it?!?!?!?!?!
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

uh...nope..not my style, I prefer gerbils...j/k
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:49:53 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.
I want to know, HOW in the heck you would even come up with that, let alone say it in open forum ?!?!?!?!

hey my man is trying to protect me from freaks repeated slander on character in open forum....lol
The problem is, if its true, thats NOT slander J/K ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:50:38 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:49:38 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:48:15 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:45:57 PM
Give him a hampster and a pvc tube, see how that works out.
I want to know, HOW in the heck you would even come up with that, let alone say it in open forum ?!?!?!?!

it come naturally

So you have tried it?!?!?!?!?!

No he's waiting to get his hampster back from you.  BTW he also called and said it was rude of you to steal his PVC for your perversion.  Now he can't even use it to snorkel his bike cause you snorkled your butt w/ it.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:51:08 PM
uh...nope..not my style, I prefer gerbils...j/k

Damn Don was just selling a guinna pig that might have worked for ya
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

GrlNextDoor

i've been replying, have to break to go outside

dynodon

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:52:02 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:51:08 PM
uh...nope..not my style, I prefer gerbils...j/k

Damn Don was just selling a guinna pig that might have worked for ya
Well, I still have this one armed spider monkey, who tends to run in a circle. Will that work for ya ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:52:19 PM
i've been replying, have to break to go outside


outside, but I'm not there...
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:52:02 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:51:08 PM
uh...nope..not my style, I prefer gerbils...j/k

Damn Don was just selling a guinna pig that might have worked for ya

I think you're butt might be the only one big enough to handle something that large.

GrlNextDoor

Oh, you want to talk to me now???

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:53:17 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:52:02 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:51:08 PM
uh...nope..not my style, I prefer gerbils...j/k

Damn Don was just selling a guinna pig that might have worked for ya
Well, I still have this one armed spider monkey, who tends to run in a circle. Will that work for ya ???

Probably not but if he'll do a circle jerk freak said he'd take him.

kickflip42585

well you kinda disappeared
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com