ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:34:57 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:33:58 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:32:42 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:31:35 PM
Qt, is that scooter in the pitcher position ???

Nope that's sleazyrider78 pitching.  But look how much freak is enjoying it!  Expressions say everything.
Riding quads fun, a tube of KY................. Priceless

I wonder was it the new warming on contact KY?
Naw, thats for yuppies that cant get her HOT on their own
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:35:23 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:31:46 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:29:20 PM
The LOVE boat will soon be making another run,
Sound familiar, or is my age showing ???

Grandpa go get your dentu creme and take your walker for a stroll around the shuffle board court.
hey, listen here, you arent much younger than I you ol  cracker

according to freak i only have 2 teeth in my head.  what makes you think my cracker arse could afford a tv?

MuddFreak77

At least I'm not a fan of the forest critters......

QT said this was the best tongue she ever had     :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:35:58 PM
I posted mine
i was suggesting rollincoals post his myspace or pics

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:37:06 PM
At least I'm not a fan of the forest critters......

QT said this was the best tongue she ever had     :o

There was this one time at hunting camp.....

dynodon

LMFAO!!!!!!






Rollin is just here for the ride I guess
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:37:55 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!






Rollin is just here for the ride I guess

And what a fun ride it has been!

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:38:33 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:37:55 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!






Rollin is just here for the ride I guess

And what a fun ride it has been!

don't tell me the ride is over, I just took off my shirt
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:37:06 PM
At least I'm not a fan of the forest critters......

QT said this was the best tongue she ever had     :o
Well, looks like she had a GOOD time !!!!!!!!!! ( Perma grin )
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

rollincoals

how the heck do u post a pic
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

MuddFreak77

here is another of QT and a house pet, she likes it from all 4 legged critters



[attachment deleted by admin]
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:39:10 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:38:33 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:37:55 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!






Rollin is just here for the ride I guess

And what a fun ride it has been!

don't tell me the ride is over, I just took off my shirt

well shake dat arse on over here then. ;)

dynodon

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:39:10 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:38:33 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:37:55 PM
LMFAO!!!!!!






Rollin is just here for the ride I guess

And what a fun ride it has been!

don't tell me the ride is over, I just took off my shirt
Remeber, she is getting old ( not the energizer bunny anymore)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrlNextDoor

No shirt??  What took so long

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:40:35 PM
here is another of QT and a house pet, she likes it from all 4 legged critters



Alright who wants to get on all fours and play?

dynodon

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 10:40:18 PM
how the heck do u post a pic
"click" additional options at the bottom, the find your pic, then click post
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

Sorry, I was taking my time to get in the mood, next time we'll just go no clothes from the begining...hows' that song go..."I see you baby...shaking that ass" right QT?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:40:35 PM
here is another of QT and a house pet, she likes it from all 4 legged critters



Alright who wants to get on all fours and play?

Here ya go Lauren

[attachment deleted by admin]
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:40:35 PM
here is another of QT and a house pet, she likes it from all 4 legged critters



Alright who wants to get on all fours and play?
Uh OH, I think it just got REALLY interesting
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:41:44 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 10:40:35 PM
here is another of QT and a house pet, she likes it from all 4 legged critters



Alright who wants to get on all fours and play?

woof
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:43:01 PM
Sorry, I was taking my time to get in the mood, next time we'll just go no clothes from the begining...hows' that song go..."I see you baby...shaking that ass" right QT?

Or is 'i ain't never seen an arse like that' eminem.  which one will work better for you for mood music?

dynodon

Freak, That was FUNNY as all H_ll ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

rollincoals

u guys are nuts i love this place
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:44:07 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 10:43:01 PM
Sorry, I was taking my time to get in the mood, next time we'll just go no clothes from the begining...hows' that song go..."I see you baby...shaking that ass" right QT?

Or is 'i ain't never seen an arse like that' eminem.  which one will work better for you for mood music?

well the music would be drowned out  by moans/screams so ladies choice.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com