ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 10:25:01 PM
thats what i figured
You had better jump in the water, and FAST. The boat might be leaving, and you are not on it yet!!!!

Try to make some comments about these ladies ( I use that term loosly) J/K
chime in, something.
Qt , thinks I scared you away
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrlNextDoor

So, i never got an answer, where is croom??

kickflip42585

looks like the packed a lot of mud right there, there is even some on his knees
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

blupits04

OK ya'll I give I can't keep up with all your posts I'll read em later... Hva e agood night
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Hawgin4x4

they look so happy together...Grlnextdoor i will im you in a min.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:27:34 PM
So, i never got an answer, where is croom??
Brooksville an hour north of Tampa

kickflip42585

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

The LOVE boat will soon be making another run,
Sound familiar, or is my age showing ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

GrlNextDoor

wow, different ride than i'm used to?

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:28:20 PM
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:27:34 PM
So, i never got an answer, where is croom??
Brooksville an hour north of Tampa
I 75, and hwy 50, west side of I 75 ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla


These two would insist on having strap on's mandatory in the contract.

[attachment deleted by admin]

GrlNextDoor

No, Love Boat doesn't show age!!  Wonderful times!!

dynodon

Qt, is that scooter in the pitcher position ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:29:20 PM
The LOVE boat will soon be making another run,
Sound familiar, or is my age showing ???

Grandpa go get your dentu creme and take your walker for a stroll around the shuffle board court.

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:31:35 PM
Qt, is that scooter in the pitcher position ???

Nope that's sleazyrider78 pitching.  But look how much freak is enjoying it!  Expressions say everything.

dynodon

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:31:21 PM
No, Love Boat doesn't show age!!  Wonderful times!!
Phew, I was starting to wonder.


O.K., Now what happened to Rollincoals again ?????????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

He must have run away from this convo b/c it became too intelligent for him.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:32:42 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:31:35 PM
Qt, is that scooter in the pitcher position ???

Nope that's sleazyrider78 pitching.  But look how much freak is enjoying it!  Expressions say everything.
Riding quads fun, a tube of KY................. Priceless
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:32:53 PM
Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 10:31:21 PM
No, Love Boat doesn't show age!!  Wonderful times!!
Phew, I was starting to wonder.


O.K., Now what happened to Rollincoals again ?????????
we lost him again.  dammit man!

rollincoals

nah the boat aint leavin im the captian  lol
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:33:58 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:32:42 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:31:35 PM
Qt, is that scooter in the pitcher position ???

Nope that's sleazyrider78 pitching.  But look how much freak is enjoying it!  Expressions say everything.
Riding quads fun, a tube of KY................. Priceless

lmfao!!!

kickflip42585

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:33:58 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:32:42 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:31:35 PM
Qt, is that scooter in the pitcher position ???

Nope that's sleazyrider78 pitching.  But look how much freak is enjoying it!  Expressions say everything.
Riding quads fun, a tube of KY................. Priceless

I wonder was it the new warming on contact KY?
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rollincoals

its hard for me to type fast enough
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 10:31:46 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 10:29:20 PM
The LOVE boat will soon be making another run,
Sound familiar, or is my age showing ???

Grandpa go get your dentu creme and take your walker for a stroll around the shuffle board court.
hey, listen here, you arent much younger than I you ol  cracker
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 10:34:15 PM
nah the boat aint leavin im the captian  lol

well we have a driver but is any body willing to jump on board?  post your myspace or pics

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com