You won't believe this

Started by Thrumud, December 21, 2006, 03:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

qt314nfla

I'm thinking that's so right.  The only thing wrong is I'm not there to observe and drink w/ y'all.

backwoods boy

yeah my neighbors 1 of em stupid yankees i was shootin lizards in the backyard w/ a grizzly bb gun n he came out n said it was illegal to shoot firearmz in the city n i started tellin him it was a bb gun n if he dint like it he could kiss my rebel arse but my dog came tearin out wen my parents opened the door to come out n he was standin on a chair w/ his head over the fence the dog jumped up n nearly ripped his faceoff n he fell backwards off the char man i lmao so anyways last monday we flew up to ohio the plane left at 800 in the mornin  in orlando so i was up @230 gettin my stuff ready i go out der round 300 n start up the atv revvin it up real nice for a good 15 min man it was fun  >:D
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

cycole

Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 22, 2006, 09:00:32 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 22, 2006, 08:30:02 AM
un-bolt the muffler from your mower,,,,then mow at 3am. ;-)

Id@
I was about to say the same thing. Screw these people. I dont know how they get away with this crap. Its freakin rediculous. I would last about 5 seconds with an HOA. I dont see how they get away with leins and kick people out of homes that they own.
Because you sign a statement that you understand and will abide by said laws when
you closed on your property.
2005 King Quad
2005 Eiger

Young Gun

#29
You know Thrumud, once we get our quads we would love for you to invite us to your gated community and go for a ride on the streets.  Since we dont live there and couldnt careless about loosing our non-existing house, we might do the occasional donut and help mow the neighbors lawns. >:D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

bigscrub79

Quote from: cycole on December 27, 2006, 01:45:24 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 22, 2006, 09:00:32 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on December 22, 2006, 08:30:02 AM
un-bolt the muffler from your mower,,,,then mow at 3am. ;-)

Id@
I was about to say the same thing. Screw these people. I dont know how they get away with this crap. Its freakin rediculous. I would last about 5 seconds with an HOA. I dont see how they get away with leins and kick people out of homes that they own.
Because you sign a statement that you understand and will abide by said laws when
you closed on your property.
Oh I know you sign the paper, I just dont think its right that you can get kicked out of a home you own because you broke a rule. I understand some rules but not being able to ride your ATV on your property is rediculous. I just couldnt handle it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Young Gun

Quote from: Thrumud on December 21, 2006, 04:06:06 PM
Another story:

A co-worker at the office owns a 450r very modded out. He hasn't started the bike in a while so, inside his garage he cranks it and warms it up, not at high revs. Two of his neighbors walk up to his drive way and tell him that "it is illegal to have those in this city"  We're talking about Lee county. What a schmuck.  The guys asked him not to run his quad in the community or else they will report it to the HOA.  My buddy said he looked at him with a stupid look and told them to F off.

Who do these people think they are.  Now keep in mind, at no time were we riding our ATVs.

I wouldve changed it around and say I will report you to HOA for trespassing on my property.  I say do what Id@ said and mow your lawn at 3AM with the muffler off of it.  I will come over and mow your lawn for you at that time if you wish  8)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

roperr

I live on 32 acres, and would not trade it for anyless. We have large parties and ride the atv's, go 4wheelin, and raise hell and make lots of noise. NO ONE TO COMPLAIN!!!!!

GOTA LOVE IT!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com