I've been invited to onf to ride.

Started by carm1, December 27, 2006, 08:56:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carm1

i have been invited to onf and never been there,
can anyone tell me about the place??

Hondabeefast

do you know what part of onf?
if not all the places pretty much are awesome trails.
when are you going to ride at onf?
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

carm1

not exactly sure were,big scrub was mentioned and something
about powerlines.
this friday saturday & sunday

sykolincoln

hey man look for a bunch of THREE-WHEELERS!! we'll be out there in the scrub area this weekend!! whoot!!! cant miss mine its black with a pirates flag on it!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Hondabeefast

Quote from: carm1 on December 27, 2006, 09:09:40 AM
not exactly sure were,big scrub was mentioned and something
about powerlines.
this friday saturday & sunday

ill be in onf the weekend too
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

carm1

thanks i will , do you know if the trails are kid freindly

Ida_Mann

the kids will love the whoops around that area,,,,enjoy.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

also with this being a holiday weekend,,,,,,it's gonna be a madhouse.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

carm1

ida-mann thanks for the heads up.
also can you tell more about the area
as you can see i am new to to this forum.
thanks again

johnyfz450

hunters also
only 20 plus days left I think
then get the wooter out hunters

AmericanRobster

I have never been to ONF before, but I want to know where to go to get away from all of the whoops.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com