croom or ONF

Started by cubanaso, May 16, 2006, 03:46:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

which park is better

croom
14 (50%)
Ocala National Forest
14 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 27

cubanaso

what is the beter of the two parks all around for sport ATV's

The Quad FaJa

I like Croom...only because its not as far.

IneedPOWA

I vote croom cause its the closest to me, like a landmark

atvtrailer

croom only because they have some hills and its clearly marked whats legal and not, ocala with everything bein shut down and nothing clearly marked, its not that hard to get introuble out there, but then again the flat wide open trails in ocala sure are nice, 2 bad they are bein closed :(
05 450r #13B

svtbolt04

I love how people always complain about croom having too many whoops.. I dont know about you guys, but if you go off the main trials it is very flat. Besides, riding whoops gets you experience. Riding on wide open trails only teaches you to go fast. Whoops teach control and ability. I voted croom.

VIVA LA CROOM!!
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

RAD 450r

Quote from: svtbolt04 on May 16, 2006, 08:40:19 PM
I love how people always complain about croom having too many whoops.. I dont know about you guys, but if you go off the main trials it is very flat. Besides, riding whoops gets you experience. Riding on wide open trails only teaches you to go fast. Whoops teach control and ability. I voted croom.

VIVA LA CROOM!!


True that brother, Croom here
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

DZ 350

Quote from: RAD 700r on May 16, 2006, 08:51:44 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on May 16, 2006, 08:40:19 PM
I love how people always complain about croom having too many whoops.. I dont know about you guys, but if you go off the main trials it is very flat. Besides, riding whoops gets you experience. Riding on wide open trails only teaches you to go fast. Whoops teach control and ability. I voted croom.

VIVA LA CROOM!!


True that brother, Croom here

Same here, i vote croom, i like all the hill climbs that lead off into the challenging trails, and i like riding the whoops, also i have been there like a million times so i know the park like the back of my hand ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

eric

I guess it depends on what type of riding you want. Ocala = free, fast & wide trails and multiple terrain but places are closing fast. Croom = more narrow, crowded, cost $50 but you can't get lost, meet cool people, and have some hills.

tony pitts

everybody keeps talking about places in the onf being shut down .there is just as many riding areas as there was five years ago . as far as trails there is alot more tight trails and wooped out trails than croom will ever have. the only thing that croom has is the hills. but you can build alot more indurance in the forest
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

cubanaso

were r the the better duns at

The Quad FaJa


Jellie400

i honestly love both places, i would prefer onf but just too damn far, jsut have to go to both palces then choose but for the money unless its too far i would choose oncf but if too far then enjoy croom because gas just to much $$$$$$$$$

POLARIS 330

ONF ALL THE WAY WORTH THE DRIVE FOR ALL THE TRAILS. EVEN WITH THE FEW THAT ARE SHUTTING DOWN CROOM STILL CANT TOUCH ONF. 8)

T2

I have to  vote ONF just because you cant get out of 2nd or 3rd gear in Croom, the trails are tight, and the area is not as big as ONF. But just like Atvtrailer and  Eric stated there are alot of areas being closed in the forest, so its a real pain in the azz to figure out whats legal and whats not. But when you do find a good spot to ride in the Forest you can get up to 4th or 5th gear and hold on. Another thing make sure you have a GPS so you dont get lost out there. All this is just my opinion. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Jellie400

im not sure about that last post, i agree onf is much better but you can get through 4th and 5th gear at croom no problem, its not as wide open as onf but not bad none the less!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com