Sand Mountain, Bartow, Mulberry, Quicktrax

Started by UncleRico, May 03, 2006, 07:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I have a couple friends that are coming down from Jersey to ride here in Polk County. They're "novice" class riders.


Which track is most "novice" friendly of the 4 in Polk County?

I don't want them to be intimidated by any of the jumps and not enjoy themselves.

Thanks in advance for your input.



Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

53yfz450

well i think mulberry got shut down the 1st of April. (at least thats what ive heard) and i would say bartow. quick track is deff. not a begginer track now. plus bartow has split the their track up and has now a novice track and advance track.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

ZRIDER


UncleRico

OK, Bartow it is then....just out of curiousity, why did Mulberry close?
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

johnyfz450

He told me codes from his partners track.he is trying to open it back up.SUCKS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com