Best Place to Ride in Central Florida

Started by UncleRico, May 22, 2006, 07:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

For my money, River Ranch has to be the best place to ride in Florida.

I was out there Saturday, and rode till I ran out of gas.  You can open it up in 5th gear for miles and miles at a time.  It's beautiful out there in the very back.


The trails are soooo flat....no whoops (I'm use to riding Croom and Ocala).

You can ride forever and not pass the same place twice.


I highly recommend it to anyone considering purchasing a plot out there.


I went in with three other guys, and we now have a place to ride forever. 


I haven't even been over on the north side of 60 yet, I hear that's pretty cool as well.

Peace out!
Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com