MS&G 18th,19th & 20th

Started by customrubicon, February 01, 2005, 07:26:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForeWOMAN_450

What kind of turn out do they have for the MS&G?  Also, are there any good trails to ride there?  My husband and some friends went down last month to check it out and said there is mostly just a couple real big muddy holes but they didn't do any trails.  We were thinking about ditching the idea of going.  But if it's a real hoot, we can still come!  We love the mud!  Just wondering if it gets the same kind of crowd as the Rabbit or Pumpkin runs....???

Truegrit

Its not as big as the Pumpkin Run. There are only 100 bikes or so. There are organized trail rides a couple times a day, that take you around the back of the property. For the most part it is just the big mud pits, but its still fun.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

BCConviber

Hey Asphalt- The wedding reference is because I have been attending them a lot recently. Not for work, just a lot of friends gettin hitched. Nos just likes to bust my chops about it...    I sell industrial rubber products for a living. Conveyor belt, hose, gasket materials, etc.

Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Asphaltdragon

QuoteHey Asphalt- The wedding reference is because I have been attending them a lot recently. Not for work, just a lot of friends gettin hitched. Nos just likes to bust my chops about it...    I sell industrial rubber products for a living. Conveyor belt, hose, gasket materials, etc.

Bart

Oh, ok I though you were in the event industry
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

ForeWOMAN_450

Thanks for the info Truegrit.  It's a long haul for us to Okeechobee.  We will probably just camp out at 5A that weekend or at the campground that is right there near it.  There are all kinds of trails there and we have a good time.  Besides, the Rabbit Run will be coming up, just hope it isn't as DUSTY as last year!! UGH!  I can take the mud and water all day but can't STAND all that dust!

rubicon500kid

are you aloowed to ride where ever you want or d you got to saty in the mud pits also any more deatels i  would need to know
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

shadow

#56
U may ride around abit but mud is the thing there. A medic takes people to the back property on a trail ride. I ride awhile watch the trucks awhile then ride some more.Its a good time, bring some friends. check out www.l-cross.com and look @ the video!!! U will see what it is about. U see some big powerfull expensive trucks coming through there.

Oh yeah, NO glass,guns, or attitudes!!

-shadow
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

Nos Prairie

 Im not going to make it to this one but Ill be at next months MSG its going to be a good one dont miss it.
BF 750 (not stock anymore)

zin

I'll be out there... same spot.... i got another video to finish...

Shadowman...get your new bike?

BigDog

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

RnkOutlaw

What is the better day to go Saturday or Sunday
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

BigDog

That question is sort of like which of your kids do you like best.  Both have their fine points.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

RnkOutlaw

I guess they both have there ups and downs
Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

ucfneed2ride

I like Saturday much better...Sunday everyone is tired and planning on when they are gonna head home (not to say Sunday isnt fun though).
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

shadow

This friday I go pick up my new toy! Been busy, I am checking out a new place in Sebastian this weekend I will call ya .

  -shadow
QuoteI'll be out there... same spot.... i got another video to finish...

Shadowman...get your new bike?
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

customrubicon

I can't wait for the 19th !!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

shadow

BEER + MUD - ATTITUDES = GOOD TIMES!  8)
01 Rubi- 589's, c-snorkel,un-locker,HL lift kit, lift springs,jetted,HMF exhaust .

Her 05' Rancher 350- 589's on rear,nice rear!

bbf


Little redneck girl

 ::)yeah we are going,see ya there.i can't wait to ride its been awhile.im having withdraws!!!!!!!can't wait to meet everybody.
650 CanAM

1970Mustang

Hey Yall.  I haven't been on here for quite some time. I haven't even been on my bike since those damn storms. I haven't been to MS&G's yet but we have a big group going. 5 or 6 bikes, 5 trucks, 1 buggy and a whole lot of cold beverages. ;D Were going to stay Sat. night and leave around noon on sun. We are all planing on meeting up at FlyingJ in Ft. Pierce around 8:30 9:00. I'll try to be at the stage at noon to go on a trail ride, sounds like fun. Hey BCC. You still have that blue chevy?
[url="//www.southernknightsatv.com"]www.southernknightsatv.com[/url]
01 Sportsman 500HO 25" 589M/T's
River Ranch PO
Suburban Estates PO

digitalsniper

Myself and quite a few from FloridaATV.com are planning on heading down there, camping friday night, sat and heading home sunday some time.  Quads plus a truck.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again and having a Great time.

zin, save a spot for the tents in your area.  This week cant go by fast enough. w00t!!!


MSG this month, next month and then the Rabbit run. (i still havent gotten any paperwork on that, but was told april 2 was the tenative date... hmmm)

See everyone at MSG....

DigitalSniper...
02 Prairie 650
DG G3 module
27x12x12 Swamp Pros
Deep water Snorkel
2" Lift
"It aint a problem, its a challenge!"
www.floridaatv.com

BCConviber

Hey Mustang, Yes I still have it. Got 'er muddy this weekend at river ranch. I'm gonna try to make it out there next weekend. See ya there!
Bart
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ucfneed2ride

Man this week is going to be extremely busy...it will be nice to relieve some stress out there at MS&G!! Cant wait...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

yunt2ride

Count me and loffy_toffy_boy in. Just ordered my 26inch Mud Bugs and new front axle. Now if it all shows up.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

customrubicon

For anyone wanting to meet on Sat. morning at Southern and the Turnpike and go to M,S&G as a group. We will be meeting at the self storage just east of the turnpike on Southern at 8:30 a.m. We will all go as a group from there. Just PM me or post if you want to meet.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com